9 The Answer

Part 9 The Answer

Khushi showed a little shock on her face while walking towards Arnav because she didn't want him to think she is planning something to trap him. Of course, she has a plan. But why would she let him know that? Arnav gulped down seeing Khushi's NEW avatar. The shock that sparkled on her face made him believe that she doesn't know this is his company. He could not believe that his wife is standing in front of him. He saw her making herself up.

"Good morning Sir," she said looking at Aman. He nodded smiling.

"Take your seat, Ms. Gupta," Aman said.

Khushi took a seat. Arnav somewhere expected that she would say, I'm not *Ms* but *Mrs* but she didn't. that's when his eyes fell on her neck where there was NO mangal sutra. His jaws tightened UNKNOWINGLY.

"Tell us, Ms. Gupta... What are you thinking about this job?" Aman asked the same question that he asked everyone.

Is this the question? Khushi got ready to answer boldly and differently taking a very few seconds.

"How can I say anything about the GROOM without getting married to him, Sir?" she asked.

Arnav widened his eyes and looked at her whereas Aman was curious.

"Groom? What are you talking about?" Aman asked sitting straight.

"Job is also a kind of marriage. I think the interview is about the groom seeing ceremony... After the marriage, only I can understand the groom... Right, sir?"

Aman smiled whereas Arnav suffocated.

"Think, you got married... I mean to get the job... What will you do?" Aman asked.

"I will start loving my husband unconditionally... Will be loyal to him..." she said looking at Arnav through the corner of her eyes.

"I like this bride... You are appointed" Aman said laughingly.

"Is it Sir?" Khushi asked, finding a shocking expression on Arnav's face.

"Yes... I hope you would be loyal to your husband... I mean to this job" Aman said, showing her that he can also talk humorously.

"Already I'm..." she said looking at Arnav who was looking at her awfully.

"That's great... By the way, I like your humor, Ms. Gupta" he said.

"Thank you, sir"

"Your native is Delhi. Why are you in Mumbai?" Aman asked.

"To be with my husband..." She said without thinking.

"Ohhh...So, you are in Mumbai looking for a job..." Aman asked.

Khushi smiled without answering.

"Where are you staying?"

Arnav gulped down hard.

"I'm staying at SOMEONE's place as a Guest..." she said without a smile that pricked Arnav.

"Ohh... You can get the appointment order from the Assistant manager Mr. Nandkishor. He will teach you about your job for the next three days. You can join us from tomorrow onwards"

"Why tomorrow, sir? Why not today? "

Aman looked at her awfully.

"Don't you want to get prepared for this job? "

"I would be always ready for every step I take," she said.

"Welcome, Ms. Gupta," Aman said.

"Thank you, sir"