66 Trap

Part 66 Trap

Khushi nodded NO. Arnav sighed. She again nodded NO, pointing at herself making Arnav frown.

"You go Arnavji..." Khushi said making Arnav horrified and Purna stuck.

Taking the phone from his hand, Khushi spoke.

"Purna, Arnavji will come to your house. Don't worry" she disconnected the call.

Arnav was looking at her as if she was an alien.

"What are you doing, Khushi? I'm really not interested to go to her home"

"You have to help her Arnavji... After all, she calls you Bhaiyaji... is not she a sisterly figure to you?"

"Khushi, are you mocking me?"

"Nope... I just said what you said"

"Khushi, I don't want any misunderstanding between us in any matter"

"It's me who is sending you to her house... you can go and help her mother who is paralytically attacked"

"You too come with me"

"I won't"

"Then why are you sending me alone?"

"Are you scared?"

Arnav rolled his eyes.

"She would have made some other arrangements if you had dined..." Arnav said.

"She already called the ambulance and I'm sure... the ambulance would have reached her house as of now"

"Yet, do you want me to go?"

"Yup... and i know something too..."

"What?"

"When you go to her house, she will tell you, that the doctor in the ambulance treated her mother and she is fine now"

Arnav shrank his eyes.

"She will thank you and definitely give you something to drink or eat"

"Khushi what's the matter?"

"Go and check whether she does the same or not. Then decide whether you should trust me or not"

"Khushi, I trust you"

"You trust me but you are not suspecting Purna. I saw repentance in your eyes when she left the office"

"Khushi... try to understand..."

"It's you who should understand, Arnavji. You don't want any conflict between us... if you want it to happen, you should have FULL faith in my words and my instinct"

"Do you think I didn't?"

Khushi was silent.

"Khushi, I think this is an unwanted problem between us"

"Of course, it's unwanted... you will get to know that when you go to her house"

Arnav thought for a while.

"Ok... I will go... I will see whether she does the same as you said or not"

Khushi sighed.

Arnav left the house and drove towards Purna's house, thinking about what Khushi said. He didn't know whether those were only her prediction or something. Whatever, if Purna did what Khushi said, Purna was really up to something.

When Arnav was close to Purna's house, his phone beeped with a message. Arnav saw the message from a new number. He frowned, seeing the content of the message.