34 Is it Permanent?

Part 34 Is it permanent?

Khushi was taken back, seeing him in her room. How did he come in? Did he have another key? Yes, she was right. The flat has three sets of keys. Arnav gave her only two sets. He kept the third set for safety.

Khushi composed herself.

"What are you doing in MY room?" she asked without looking at him.

"You are not ready to come to MY room. so, I came you THIS room to be with you" he said leaning on the bed with his left hand.

Khushi kept her handbag on the table not looking at him.

"Why did you ask Vidhesh to search for a rental house?" He asked folding his hands, sitting straight.

She looked at him shockingly. How does he know? So what if she asks for a rental house for her friends? Can't she just do the simple help too?

"Are you scared of me?" he asked sarcastically.

Scared? What he is connecting?

"There is no reason for you to get scared because I was so gentle, last night..." he smirked.

Khushi gulped down. Yes, he was so gentle, last night... that's what gives her goosebumps.

"I think the effect I made on you made you take such a decision"

As Khushi didn't expect, he stood from the bed and reached the door in a jiffy. Locking it, he prisoned her in between his hands. He looked at her penetrating.

"Why...? Are you scared?" he asked again.

"I... I'm not..."

"Really...? " He sucked her cheek.

Khushi closed her eyes.

"I know you love me... madly... deeply..."

There is no answer from Khushi nor a movement.

"If you don't want to be here, why won't you fight with me when I touch you?" he caressed his lips on her cheek.

So, he is thinking she is searching for a flat for herself. Why does he always misunderstand everything?

"Do you want me to prove that you are in love with me like anything?" he asked.

Khushi didn't answer.

Gathering her hair, he put them on the front side. His hand traveled to her back and pulled her suit's ZIP down. Khushi looked at him widening her eyes. Arnav inserted his hand inside the suit and caressed her back. He pressed her bare waist, making her pant hard.

"Why are you letting me do anything I want? Hit me... slap me for spreading my hands on your bare body... Stop me from relishing you... or else, I will prove you love me... and I will keep touching you nonstop... you know why? I'm becoming crazy about you..."

He unhooked her bra and made her turn towards the wall. He kissed her bareback caressing his face on her back senselessly, making her senseless. He lifted her from behind, circling her waist, and walked to the bed. He made her lay down on the bed and sat kneeling on the bed, arresting her in between his thighs not putting his weight on her. He undressed her leaving a single piece on her lower body and pulled her hands from her chest. He clutched her hands above her head and started caressing her Ups and DOWNs slowly, softly with his face not just to prove her love but he wanted to... After a few minutes of caressing play, he rested his forehead on hers. Khushi's body was heated up. It was burning like hell and getting ready for intercourse. Arnav was boiling in the heat passionately. He gave freedom to the last piece of her dress. Without wasting time, he removed his dress and got into her with a single hard push, making her flinch as same as the previous time. Khushi also didn't oppose him from doing anything just like the previous time.