44 The Party

Part 44 The party

Arnav got stuck seeing Khushi who was shining like a pole star in the light blue saree. She smiled at him pleasantly.

"When did you change saree? I didn't notice you bringing saree?" he asked her pleased.

"I packed it when you were taking a bath today morning"

"Oh... but you didn't tell me about it when I asked you in the morning..."

"You asked me when we were in the car... I thought you asked that formally"

"Why did you think so?"

"If you wanted me to wear saree, you would have insisted me in the morning itself, right?"

"We started from home early in the morning to send your parents off. We were in hurry. That's why I was unable to insist on you... it doesn't mean I'm not interested to see you in saree"

"You said anything, yet I caught your wave-length... So, I brought a saree to fulfill your wish"

"Looking gorgeous," he said running his eyes on her.

"Thank You..." she smiled.

That's when they heard someone coughing. They looked at NK who was smiling at them teasingly. They saw everyone was looking at them Aman was leaning on the table by his back, folding his hands with a smile. They became embarrassed. Seeing her in saree, Arnav forgot the surroundings and Khushi was so keenly answering him.

"Everyone is waiting ... Shall we start the party, Mr. And Mrs. Raizada?" NK asked.

Arnav nodded yes, looking at Khushi with a smile whereas Khushi blushed looking down.

"Bring her, Nannav"

Arnav extended his hand towards Khushi, gesturing her to hold. Khushi clutched his hand and they walked towards the table that was been arranged with a cake.

"One minute, Khushi" Aman stopped her.

Arnav and Khushi looked at them.

"Could you please train my wife?" Aman put an obligation in front of Khushi.

"Your wife?"

"Yeah..."

"Aman's mother is all set to fix his marriage," Arnav said.

Aman nodded yes.

"Oh... but why should I train your wife?"

"I can't believe how did you change this man who didn't even care to answer people once...! Do you know how FLUENTLY he has started talking?" Aman said looking at Arnav.

"Fluently?" Khushi chuckled.

"Yeah... you have no idea he has even started giving advice to people to get married"

Khushi looked at him lifting her brows with amazement. Arnav rolled his eyes.

"What magic you have done on him, Khushi?"

"Shall I answer?" Arnav took lead making them more surprised.

"Of course, go ahead..." Aman said.

"If she is genuinely in love with you, nothing can stop you from falling for her. You will automatically fall in love..." Arnav said.

People clapped for his answer. More than Aman, Khushi was stunned. He was highlighting HER over him. He didn't even try to put himself in the front line. They knew how big the change he had in him. It was not easy to get changed completely. It needs a good and very big heart. And the cherry on the top, he didn't even mind about it.