54 Who is he?

Part 54 Who is he?

Arnav was in confusion. Who was the mysterious man? Why did he help him without even his knowledge? He didn't even know someone was following him to protect him. What was the purpose of him doing that? No one would do that for free unless the person was his friend or relative. The much Arnav knew no one came into those categories.

Arnav was not in Delhi for five years. After going to Mumbai, he almost got detached from Delhi. In fact, he didn't have friends in Delhi. In Mumbai, he didn't get attached to anyone at the beginning. It was Aman who liked his hard-working nature. Because of Aman, he got Akash and NK's friendship. It was the trio who voluntarily talked with him, tried to mingle with him, always teased him. But he never had a friend in Delhi. Then who was the man? Why was he helping him to this extent?

Maybe, his father would have arranged someone to protect him and Khushi. But, he came to Delhi surprisingly. His father didn't know he was coming to Delhi with Khushi. Arvind didn't even expect their arrival then how could he be arranged a guard to protect them? But, enquiring Arvind about the mysterious man won't harm. Arnav decided to talk to Arvind about the mysterious man.

But what would have happened if the mysterious man had not met Meera? Don't know what Vishal was planning, joining hands with Meera. They might have been set fire around him. What would have Khushi thought about him if they had succeeded in their plan? Would she have trusted him? She would not have been wrong if she had not trusted him.

"What are you thinking?" Khushi asked.

"Nothing..." he shook his head.

"Don't think about them anymore, Arnavji"

"I don't know why they are so bent to make my life hell," he said wearily.

"What if they are so bent? Who is going to believe them?"

Cutting her,

"Won't you believe them if they say anything about me?" he questioned.

"How could I believe them when I know you very well?" she back questioned him.

"What if they come up with fake proof?"

"I will prove their proof is fake"

"Why?"

"Because I trust you... I know you"

"What if I'm the wrong person? What if I have another side that you don't know?"

"Why are you raising such silly questions?"

"Because people around me are behaving silly, Khushi. I can't believe people could spend their precious time to ruin someone's life"

"This is how this world works Arnavji. You find it weird because you didn't mingle with people. You would have got to know how people are foxy if you had such people in your life. You know what seeing these kinds of people, I feel being solitaire is much better than getting mingled with cunning people" she sighed.

Arnav smiled softly.

That day passed at Gupta's place. Arnav and Khushi got back to RM in the evening.

"How was your day?" Arvind asked Arnav.

Arnav looked at Khushi.

"Good, dad," he said.

"Do you want a coffee?" Ratna asked.

"Yup," Arnav said.

Ratna walked to the kitchen. Khushi went with Ratna.

"Dad, I want to talk to you"

"Tell me, Chotte"

"Did you arrange anyone to guard me?" he raised his doubt as a question.

"To guard you? Are you a celebrity or what?" Arvind asked teasingly.

"Someone is guarding us, dad..."

"Guarding you, means?" he shrank his eyes.

"Do you know Nakul, the milk product dealer?"

"Of course I do... his son studied with you"

"Yeah... Vishal is his name. He is playing with me..." Arnav said without an expression on his face.

"In which sense he is playing with you?"

"He wished to marry Khushi it seems. But, I got married to her. Now, he is trying to break our marriage"

"What the hell?" he gritted his teeth.

"Yes, dad,  it's really hell to handle such guys"

"I'm not going to leave him. I will talk to his father..."

"No, dad... Khushi showed him the right place..." he smiled.

Cutting him excitedly,

"Really?"

"Yes, Dad, and more than that, someone is controlling Vishal without my knowledge."

"I didn't get you"

"A girl loved me when I was studying in school."

Arvind lifted if brows in amazement, like, REALLY?

"Vishal brought the girl to my in-law's house to create a scene today... but she did not do what Vishal said because the mysterious man warned her"

"Who is that?" he asked with joy.

"I don't know..."

"What maze is this?"

"Don't know why he is doing this. I really don't know how to find him, dad"

"Do you ever feel like you are getting watched?" Arvind asked thoughtfully.

"No, dad... I had never..."

"I think he is also one of your friends"

"Don't you know I never had friends?" Arnav sighed.

"Yeah... The much I know, you never spoke to anyone forget about having friends... It's Khushi who has the honor to be your loved one... Only one..." Arvind smiled.

"That's why I don't want to lose her, dad. I don't know what these guys will do to get her away from me"

Arvind sensed nervousness in his tome.

"What are you going to do now?" Arvind asked.

"As of now, I have no idea dad. I will be in Delhi for two days. I will try to find out the person behind the issue."

"I will help you if you need"

"I will let you know dad"

"Mmm"

"Don't say anything to Mom... she will create a scene"

Arvind chuckled nodding yes.

Ratna came with tea and Khushi brought a biscuit tray. They served it to Arnav and Arvind.

That's when Arnav got a call. He smiled seeing the name FIL. Khushi raised her brows questioningly, seeing his smile.

"Shashi uncle," Arnav said and attended the call.

"Hello, uncle, we reached home"

"Arnav, someone attacked Vishal it seems. He is admitted to the hospital" Shashi said shockingly

"Whaaaaat?" Arnav almost jumped from the couch.

"Yes, don't know who did that. just now, his Pawnshop friend called me..." Shashi said.

"Which hospital, uncle?"

"City Hospital"

"Ok..."

Arnav disconnected the call and looked at Arvind.

"What happened Chotte?"

"Someone attacked Vishal and he is admitted to the hospital"

Arvind also was shocked whereas Khushi murmured,

"He needs it"

To be continued...