33 Clear-cut declaration

Part 33 Clear-cut declaration (LONG UPDATE)

Khushi looked at Arnav dumbfounded. She could not believe this is not a dream. He just said she is her wife... he just acknowledged their wedding. She was overwhelmed even though he didn't do that to please her but in anger.

NK and Akash were also stunned. They looked at each other and smiled. But people around them were horrified and they started gossiping.

"Is it true Khushi?" Akash asked as if he doesn't know and was really shocked by the declaration of Arnav.

Khushi was silent as she hadn't come out of the sweet shock yet.

"Answer him, Khushi" Arnav shouted again, making her jerk.

That's when Aman came there.

"What's the problem?" he asked.

Khushi composed herself and looked at her surroundings. Arnav was glaring at Khushi as she was tight-lipped. Aman ran his eyes on his staff who were standing like a statue, having different expressions on their faces.

"What happened, ASR?" Aman asked.

"I just am discussing our personal matter with my WIFE..." Arnav said looking at Khushi.

Now, Aman became a statue. He didn't expect Arnav would declare his wedding this soon. What happened to Arnav all of a sudden that he acknowledged his wedding and why is he looking raged? He composed himself.

"Wife? Are you married? When did you marry?" Aman asked him with a fake shock.

Arnav walked to Khushi and circled her shoulders, making everyone's eyes wide, including Khushi's. Aman raised his brows.

"Khushi is my wife... Khushi Singh Raizada..." Arnav said with his head up.

"Whaaaat! Is Khushi your wife? When did you guys get married?" Aman arrowed questions.

"One and half months ago..."

"That means, even before Khushi joined here... But, why didn't you tell us before? Why did you hide the truth?" Aman asked.

"I didn't hide it. I just didn't declare it... that's all" Arnav said simply.

"But why?"

"It's our personal issue" Arnav shut Aman's mouth.

Aman was looking at him perplexed, like, what kind this man is?

"Khushi is your wife... she is working in your company... no one knows your relationship... you are telling, it's your personal issue... why are you like this, ASR?" Aman asked with a real disappointment.

"This is what I'm and you guys knew it" Arnav also told the truth.

Aman sighed nodding no and walked out of the place not waiting there because he knew he won't get an answer from Arnav. However, he was happy that Arnav came out of his shell.

Arnav looked at Khushi with a heating-up gaze. He removed Khushi's mangal sutra from his pant pocket. He held it in front of Khushi for a few seconds, running his eyes on people those are looking at them. Khushi was looking at him without blinking. He tied it on her neck, looking at her eyes. Khushi blinked her eyes slowly gulping down.

"You no need to hide it in your blouse anymore. Wear it openly and say you are my wife... understand? Mrs. Khushi Singh Raizada...?"

He left the place and Khushi sat on the seat controlling her smile. Arnav acknowledged their wedding... he said she was his wife... she knew the office got food for its thought. Many stories about their wedding were going to roam around the office for at least one week. Don't know when and how Arnav does things... was he doing everything in sense or in anger? She had no idea. She smiled closing her eyes delightfully.