56 Don't poke your nose

Part 56 Don't poke your nose...

Aman attended the call. It was from Victor.

"Haan, victor... is everything alright in Delhi?" he asked.

"As of now, everything is alright. I think Arnav sir and Khushi Madam will visit Vishal"

"Oh..."

"They are in a temple that is near the same hospital in Vishal is admitted"

"I think Vishal won't interfere in their matter anymore," Aman asked with a smirk.

"Yeah... he won't forget what I gave him"

"Be careful... he may tell Arnav about you"

"Yeah, he will"

"Arnav may take it in a different way" he warned as he knew Arnav.

"I will finish my job assigned by you before Arnav sir reaches me. Don't worry..."

"That will reduce your risk"

"I will take care of it"

"Ok, update me on what Vishal is doing"

"Sure"

"Actually, I assigned you to protect them from Vikrant. This Vishal is unexpected. Don't think your job is extending... you will get paid for that too"

"I know. By the way, it's fun to handle Vishal like a comedy piece... it's completely different from my serious schedule. Mind diversion too" Victor laughed. So did Aman.

They disconnected the call.

Victor saw Arnav and Khushi coming out of the temple. Taking his handkerchief, he tied it to his face till his eyes.

Arnav and Khushi went to the hospital where Vishal was admitted. Arnav enquired about Vishal in the reception.

"Excuse me, may I know where Mr. Vishal is admitted?"

"One minute..." she checked the register.

"Room no 893, first floor"

"Thank you"

Arnav walked to the staircase with Khushi.

"Arnavji, don't get into the room without checking who is there," she said clutching his hand.

"Relax, Khushi... why are you scared?"

"Please do what I say. What if his parents get angry with you?"

"Ok, ok... I won't get in right away"

They saw room 893. It looked extremely silent. Arnav slowly peeped in. To his surprise, there was no one in the room with Vishal. Maybe, they went the home to bring something for Vishal. He was laying on the bed. His leg had Band-Aid. There were plasters on his nose, forehead, and cheek. Arnav entered in. Khushi stayed out not going with Arnav.

"Are not you coming?" he asked with a smile.

"Me? No way..."

Arnav chuckled and went inside. Though Khushi didn't go inside she saw Vishal through the glass door. She could not control her laughter, seeing his plasters filled face... especially a plaster on his nose. She tried hard not to laugh as it was the hospital. She bowed down, biting her inner lip, controlling her laughter.

Vishal slowly opened his eyes and jerked, seeing Arnav.

"Ahhhh..." he screamed as his leg ached.

"Relax... why are you panicking?" Arnav said frowning.