68 Boomerang

Part 68 Boomerang

"You are going to be a father," Khushi says with a smile.

Arnav pressed the brake spontaneously and got scolded by the driver of the behind vehicle. He looked at Khushi, widening his eyes surprisingly.

"What did you say?" He asked unbelievably.

"I said we are going to be parents," she said caressing his hair.

"My God..." He hugged her joyfully.

They heard the horn sound from the vehicles behind their car.

"Start the car. Or else, you will get beaten up" Khushi teased.

Arnav pressed his lips on her forehead strongly and started the car.

"When did you get to know about it?" He asked while driving the car.

"Just now... Before coming to Purna's house"

"But how?" he asked astonished.

"After you left our home, I felt dizzy. I called the doctor who was on the eighth floor. He came and checked me. That's when he found out that I'm pregnant. In fact, I would not have called him if I had not had the plan to come to Purna's house"

"Don't you notice that you skipped your periods?"

"I didn't... In Purna's tension, I have almost forgotten about it"

Arnav rolled his eyes.

"I hope you will agree to be away from me for one year" she again came to the point.

"Why should I?" Arnav asked seriously.

"It's because I'm pregnant"

"So what if you are pregnant? You should request me not to stay away from you" He said with attitude.

"Oh... are you in such a dream?" Khushi chuckled.

"It's not a dream, baby. I'm telling you the reality" he said looking at her.

"What reality?"

"When I started liking you, I read many books about not only the sexual relationship but also about the pregnancy and about the changes a woman gets during her pregnancy."

"Ohh... So?"

"The delivery will be easier only if we are closer. Our sexual relationship is what going to save you from cesarean and lead you to the normal delivery"

Khushi was looking at him with her mouth open.

"Close your mouth. You can verify it with your mother or mother in law if you don't trust me"

"But, the doctor asked me to be careful..."

"It's about first the months. Don't worry. I will be careful and after the baby became firm, the baby itself will take care of itself"

Khushi chuckled softly nodding her head from left to right.

They reached home. After locking the door, Arnav lifted Khushi up, circling her thighs.

"Ouch..." She let out, popping her eyes.

Arnav looked at her raising his head. She smiled at him.

"Are you scared?

She nodded no.

"Really? You are pregnant and I have been lifting you above my head... are not you afraid of?"

"It's my husband who is lifting me. Then why should I fear?" she pinched his nose.

Arnav kissed her belly and leaned on her waist, smiling.