69 Guests

Part 69 Guests

The photos of Vikrant and Purna flashed on the screen. People were shocked to see their compromised position. No need to say, Savitha Trivedi was the most affected person than anyone. Vikrant stood not knowing what to do. he didn't expect, his act will act like a Boomerang.

Savitha looked at Vikrant furiously.

"No, Savitha... this must be morphed pics" Vikrant used the same tool to escape that everyone does.

"We can give you a few videos too if you have doubt about those pics"

Savitha and Vikrant looked at Aman who uttered it. Aman lifted his phone a little above his head. Savitha removed the garland from her neck and threw it on Vikrant.

"I told my father to back check you because I never heard anything GOOD about you. But I didn't expect you would be so cheap. What do you think of me? Do you think I will accept you even if I got to know your dirty act?"

"Savi, please don't trust him. He is my business enemy. It must be his ploy. I'm a reputed man in this society" Vikrant blabbered.

"He misbehaved with my wife and got beaten up by me. He had been admitted to the hospital for a few days. That's why he tried to separate me from my wife by sending his mistress to our office"

"No... she is not my mistress... everything is a lie... I don't even know who the girl is"

"She is in police custody. We handed her over to the police last night with Moni and Max"

Vikrant got stuck for a few seconds and then managed himself.

"That's good you handed her to the police. The truth will come out that I don't have any connection with Purna" he blurred out.

"Wait... just now you said you don't know the girl. Then how do you know her name is Purna?" Savitha cornered her.

"Wow... what a question. Now answer her" Aman chuckled.

"I just..." Vikrant suffocated.

The next second Vikrant received a good slap from Savitha.

"Dare you... I won't spare a single word from you. Before I hit you with my slipper, leave..."

"Savitha, without doing a thorough inquiry, we should not make a decision in haste," Mr. Trivedi said.

Savitha got down from the stage and came to Aman.

"Could you show me the video?" she asked.

Aman handed his mobile to her. Savitha watched the first video for only a few seconds. She handed the phone back to Aman.

"Thank you, sir"

"You are welcome"

Savitha looked at her father.

"He has a small size mole on his right shoulder," she said.

Mr. Trivedi went to panicking Vikrant.

"I'm really sorry, Vikrant. I know you won't like to get married to my daughter after this humiliation but I want you to prove yourself because you have a reputation in this society. So, please..."

Vikrant managed himself and stood without showing his anxiety, putting a lot of effort.

"when there is no chance for this marriage to happen, what I'm going to gain proving myself, uncle? Let it be... I'm not going to get married to not only your daughter but anyone" he said making a painful face, trying to melt people around him.