73 Last Part

Part 73 (Last Part)

The next morning

Raizadas and Guptas were ready to go back to Delhi.

Arnav opened the door, hearing a knock on it. He saw Ratna and Arvind standing.

"We are ready, Dad..." Arnav said.

"Before leaving Mumbai, we would like to have a few words with you, Chotte," Arvind said.

Arnav nodded yes and gave them space to enter his room.

"We are going back to Delhi. Do you know why?" Arvind look that Khushi.

She bowed down.

"We got to know that you want to be with your wife without any disturbance. Yes, your wife requested us not to disturb you."

This time Arnav looked that Khushi.

"We are glad that you got an understanding partner. She understands you better than us. We don't want you to face trouble. That's why we came here. Now we understood that we will be your trouble." He chuckled.

"We passed our days worrying about you, Chotte. We always wanted your happiness and also a partner to understand you. Now, you got one. She is a blessing in your life. And we are happier because you know her values. Be happy and keep her happy. She is going to be a mother. She needs extra attention than before. I hope you will take care of her" Arvind said.

Arnav nodded yes and looked at Ratna.

"Don't glare at me. You said you will be here if we don't show any progress in our relationship. But, you came here even after we showed a BIG PROGRESS. Is not it cheating?" Arnav asked smilingly.

Ratna chuckled.

"Let it be anything, Beta. We will come before Khushi's delivery and will stay here for a few days. Your dramas and Khushi's requests will not be acceptable then. Understand?" Ratna said.

Arnav rolled his eyes.

"Will you come here for ALL the next babies too?" Arnav asked.

"ALL the next Babies? How many are there in the queue?" Ratna looked at Khushi surprisingly.

"Just four..." Arnav said.

"Four?"

Arnav nodded yes.

"Don't you have any other work?" Ratna asked.

Arvind laughed whereas Khushi was embarrassed.

"By the way, do you think, bringing them up will be that easy?"

"who is going to bring them up?" Arnav asked.

"then what will you do to them?" Arvind asked.

"I will send two children to RM and two children to GH..." Arnav shrugged his shoulders off.

"Oh..."

"Didn't we see how you guys are struggling to pass your time... it's because you guys are alone. I don't want you and Khushi's parents to feel lonely. You will not have to pass your time spending it by watching daily soaps if you are engaged with your grandchildren. They will keep you busy. What say?" Arnav asked seriously.

"Then what are YOU (She stressed) going to do?" Ratna asked.

"I will be doing my work with my wife," Arnav said making a calm face.

"What work, Beta?" she asked teasingly.

"Office work... what else?" Arnav said controlling his laughter.