29 Arnav and his thought

Part 29 Arnav and his thought (Long update)

The next morning

Khushi got ready to the office as if nothing happened. As per her and Lavanya's plan, she took a saree and kept it in her bag to drape in Shreya's engagement. She decided to tell about it Arnav, after coming from the engagement party.

Arnav came out getting ready and waited for Khushi. He saw her coming in a normal outfit. They started to the office together.

Khushi went to her cabin as usual. NK rushed to her cabin.

"Hi, Khushi..."

"Hi, Nanne..."

"Ask me how I'm feeling right now," he asked excitedly.

"Anything special?"

"Don't ask me that... God... this love is an ecstatic feeling... thank you to be the reason for me to feel that" NK said.

"My pleasure..." Khushi smiled.

Arnav who came parking the car heard that and got shocked. How did Khushi become the reason for him to feel ecstatic? What does that mean?

"I never knew LOVE can make me sleepless... last night I experienced it because of you..."

Khushi smiled.

"Thank you for making my life colorful and meaningful, Khushi"

"Everyone would be excited at first but they change as time passes. I hope you won't be the one..." Khushi said.

"I promise, Khushi. I will be firm in my love. You will feel proud of me"

Khushi nodded yes cheerfully.

"Stop drowning in the love ocean. Go and do your work..." she said teasingly.

"Yes, your honor" NK said and turned around. He found Arnav's wrathful gaze on him.

Without taking it seriously, NK smiled at him.

"Good morning, Nannav," he said.

Arnav was about to say something, they heard,

"Hi, NK..." Lavanya smiled at him with a slight blush.

"Excuse me, Nannav" NK rushed to Lavanya and they left the place.

What does their talk mean? Why did NK blabber that Khushi is the reason for his sleepless night? Why did Khushi ask him to be true to his love? What's the matter between them? Does Khushi have feelings for him? What the hell is this? Here, he is trying to get her to his room and this NK making it difficult...

Arnav was restless. What is he going to do now? He has to sort this issue today itself, at any cost... AT ANY COST... he can't question NK. He will say, CONTROL YOUR WIFE... yes, he has no right to question NK. His wife has to be controlled... let her come home.

.....

The whole AM Designs got busy in their next project but Arnav's mind didn't get into it. The report he submitted to Aman was completely wrong. Aman frowned, seeing the report. Arnav never submitted the wrong report. He called Arnav.

"ASR, come to my cabin"

"Mmm..."

Disconnecting the call, Arnav went to Aman's cabin. His legs stopped without moving as Akash and NK were talking about something very important.

"Congratulations NK. I'm glad that you got your love"

"Thank you, Akash..."

As Arnav knew about their GENTLEMAN agreement, he didn't think differently, seeing Akash congratulating him.