35 As he said...

Part 35 As he said...

Khushi was looking at Arnav's face who was walking to his room, picking her in his arms. Bringing her to his room, he put her on the bed.

"Why are you looking at me like this?" he asked while laying down next to her.

"I would like to ask you something..." she said.

"Really? What is that?" he asked with a smile.

"I don't know whether you can understand my question," Khushi said.

"Ask the question first... then only you will get to know whether I understood it or not"

"No... leave it" she turned her face opposite to him.

Clutching her chin, he turned her face towards him and made her look at him.

"Ask me your question."

"What do you think of me?" she asked.

Arnav frowned.

"In what sense are you asking?" he asked.

"In what sense you can answer?"

"You are a good girl with patience and a lot of hope. You love your husband so much. Expecting him to understand you" he smiled.

"Not bad Mr. Raizada..." she smiled.

"Ok... now tell me what you want to ask?"

"You had me on the bed when you got to know I'm going to marry someone... you again did the same when you get to know I'm searching for a flat... what does that mean? Do you think I can be stopped only this way? Don't you know other than this? According to you, who am I?" she asked, observing his facial reaction that was changing second by second.

"I told you, you are a good girl. So, I believe you won't think of anyone other than me if we start our marriage. And I won't believe you would like to marry anyone. You won't even think of marrying anyone forget about doing it. You are a woman who sleeps with only one man. I want to be the man. That's why I slept with you forcefully. I don't know what that intimacy means to you... According to me, it's everything. Because of that, I'm close to you. Because of that, you are in my room. Because of that, you are in my bed... next to me... close to me. Now, I do want to sleep with you... again and again... every day... every night... no reason... no excuse... only for myself... It feels like, I just want to be in your warmth."

"Do you think it's enough to make a relationship work?"

"It's not enough but it's important between a couple... To understand each other... To get closer to each other... To erase the reluctance between them..."

"But..."

"I don't know what you are expecting from me... You can tell me if you want me to do anything"

"You said I will shift to your room... How?"

Arnav smirked.

"Shift your things to my room now itself because, now, you have enough time to do that. You can do it relaxing. If you don't do that now, you will have to do that hurry-scurry."

Khushi frowned.

"Means?"

"Means..." He kissed her cheek.

That's when they heard a calling bell sound. Khushi looked at him questioning.

"I have been ordered dinner for us. It should have arrived, I suppose. Let me check" dressing up, Arnav came out of the room closing the door.