11 Khushi's Perception

Part 11 Khushi's Perception

Arnav was suffocating like hell with his wife's presence in the office. Aman liked her... NK liked her very much... Aman told Akash she will be on their team soon. How will Khushi react to it? The answers she gave to Aman's questions in the interview clearly stated that she loves her husband as much as she likes this job. She said she would be loyal to her husband. Will she be loyal to her husband, even being with these guys? Really? But, there are many chances for her to change her mind. She said she would be loyal to her husband... she may marry someone and give the honor to the new husband too. Didn't HE say he is ready to divorce her? Will she go for divorce? Aman told Akash that he has an interesting TOPIC to talk in the lunch break. Arnav knew the TOPIC is nothing but his wife and the answers given by her. What will they talk about Khushi? He doesn't know why the hell his heart roams around Khushi.

............

On the other hand, NK was training Khushi. Apart from the ANGEL thing, he liked her very much... her intelligence, viewpoints, compassion, and patience, everything he liked, and concluded that she is exact ANGLE material.

Being a quick learner, Khushi understood everything without making him fuss. She did that with interest.

"I think you don't need two days to get trained but it's a rule," NK said not wanting to miss the opportunity he got to be with Khushi.

"No Nanne... I want to learn everything thoroughly before started working"

"So nice, Khushi..."

Khushi smiled.

"This is how you have to maintain Aman's schedule..."

"Ok..."

"do you have any doubt?"

"No..."

"Ok... go and have lunch... we will continue after the lunch hour"

"Ok..."

"Wait... "

NK removed his phone and called someone.

"Come to PA's cabin"

In a few seconds, a girl came there.

"Hi, NK... how are you?"

"Fine... how were your holidays?"

"Don't ask me... my mom took us to Varanasi..." She sighed.

NK laughed.

"Khushi, she is Lavanya... you can take her help..."

Khushi smiled at her.

"La, take care of Khushi," NK said.

"Hi, Khushi..." Lavanya forwarded her hand and they shook hands.

NK left the place.

"Let's go to the canteen, Khushi"

"Don't you bring lunch?"

"Yeah... I did... let's share it"

"That's ok, Lavanya... I will get something from the canteen"

"Never mind, Khushi... my Mom cooks well," She said smilingly.

Khushi chuckled. They headed to the canteen. Khushi's legs stopped for a few seconds, seeing her husband coming out of his cabin. Arnav also stopped for a second and left the place.

Khushi and Lavanya came to the canteen whereas Arnav went to Aman's cabin. Akash and NK were already there with Aman. He wanted to go inside the cabin but they may stop talking about Khushi and will start teasing him as usual uselessly. He could hear their talks from outside. So, he stood without entering. As Arnav expected, they were talking about Khushi.