52 Romance and passion

Part 52 Romance and Passion

Khushi served dinner to Raizadas.

"Khushi, you sit. I will serve" Ratna pressed her shoulder.

"But, why Amma?"

"Only because of you, we are happy today. I never thought one day we would eat together like this"

"So?"

"So, you should be celebrated... sit"

"Amma, I'm a bahu of this family. I did nothing for this family but for myself. In fact, I just did my work with confidence. That's all. Nothing more than that."

"Yeah, being yourself, you have captivated Chotte's heart. That's a great achievement" Arvind said.

"However, because of you, he changed," Ratna said.

"He is a good person Amma. He should be naturally good. That's why he changed with a little push. Otherwise, he would not have changed." Khushi took Arnav's side. That made her in-laws proud.

Arnav smiled at her while eating.

"You know what Khushi, there is a famous saying, a man won't change just because a girl loves him. He changes when HE loves the girl so much... Chotte loves you so much. That's why he changed" Arvind said.

Khushi looked at Arnav smilingly. Arnav nodded yes, which made her blush.

"It's true. All the credit goes to only Arnavji. He wanted to change. That's why he changed." Khushi said.

"Is it Chotte?"

"I wanted to change for Khushi. If she had not been in my life, I would not have thought to change in my life" Arnav said.

"Leave it aunty... let's talk something," Khushi said.

"Why beta, are you getting bored?" Arvind asked.

"Arnavji may get bored" She chuckled.

"I won't get bored of talking about my wife," he said.

Arvind nodded his head with a teasing expression.

"I'm tired. Let's go to sleep" Ratna gestured to Arvind and went to her room, giving them space.

"Good night, Chotte" Arvind followed Ratna.

Arnav looked at Khushi.

"Let's go" Khushi stood.

"Wait"

"What?"

Arnav came to Khushi and scooped her in his arms, making her stunned.

"Arnavji put me down"

"Why?" he started walking towards his room.

"We are not alone here... what if uncle and aunty see us?"

"They will feel more content if they get to know how romantic their son is"

"Are you romantic?" she asked circling his neck.

"Am I not romantic?"

She nodded yes biting her lip.

"What your gesture means?"

"Nothing"

"Do you want me to show how romantic I'm?"

"Who else then than I know that?"

"Then why are you hesitating?"

"You are not romantic but passionate"

"Means?"