55 Plan of meeting Vishal

Part 55 Plan of Meeting Vishal

There was a shock on Arnav's face. Vishal was attacked by someone? Was that someone the same person who threatened Meera? Or someone who had personal vengeance for Vishal?

"Chotte, Vishal has many haters. Someone among them should have attacked him." Arvind said.

"You are right, Papa. He pokes his nose into others' personal matters. Then, obviously, it should have happened. It's his good time that Arnavji left him without beating him up" Khushi said.

"I want to meet him," Arnav said.

Khushi was shocked.

"Why Arnavji? It's not necessary to meet him"

"Khushi is right, Chotte. It's not necessary" Arvind said.

"Arrey, someone attacked his friend and he is admitted to the hospital. You guys are restricting him to meet him. why?" Ratna asked with confusion because she didn't know what Vishal did.

"He is such a guy, Ratna. He may think Chotte is behind the attack. Such a narrow-minded fellow he is" Arvind said

"How do you know about him?" Ratna questioned.

"Chotte told me"

"Is it Chotte?" Ratna questioned him.

"Mom...don't you know how crooked-minded idiot he is?"

"I know about him. But, how could he blame you for something you are not related to?"

"He may think I'm related to this"

"Then why do you want to meet him?"

"That's why I want to meet him. I want to know what he is thinking regarding"

"Ok, but don't go now. Go and meet him tomorrow. He is just attacked. He would be furious. Give him some time to come to the composure" Arvind said.

"Papa is right, Arnavji. Go tomorrow" Khushi said.

Arnav nodded ok.

..........

Khushi saw Arnav thinking something deep, lying on the bed. She sat beside him and scratched his cheek with her index finger. Arnav smiled at her.

"Are you thinking about Vishal?"

Arnav nodded yes.

"Arnavji, he won't be worth your time. shrug him off" she said making an irritating face.

"No, Khushi... I could not" he said seriously.

Khushi looked at him slightly tilting her head thoughtfully.

"It was Vishal who brought Meera to your mother's place."

Khushi shrank her eyes.

"His actual plan was making us separate by using Meera but it didn't happen."

"Did Meera deny cooperating with him?"

"No... she was fully set to do what he said."

"But..."

"Yeah... she was ready to meet your parents to recite what Vishal said. That's when someone met her and threatened her not to do so"

"Who?"

"I don't know"

"How do you know about it?"

"Didn't I follow Vishal and Meera today morning?"

She nodded yes hurriedly.

"I heard her telling Vishal about him. She warned Vishal to be careful too"