40 Confession

Part 40 Confession

Khushi was admiring the beach whereas Arnav was admiring his wife. Both were in the same state. Khushi never got a chance to be on the beach whereas Arnav never got a chance to be with his wife.

After half an hour, Shashi and Garima came to the Marine Drive. Garima was also excited as that was the first time, she was seeing the beach.

"How beautiful..." she said.

"We were born and brought in Delhi and never have gotten a chance to visit a beach so far. That's why she is excited" Shashi said.

Arnav nodded yes smiling. They sat on the wall and viewed the sea.

"Is not this place so pleasant, Amma?" Khushi asked.

"Yes... I like this place so much."

"Yeah... we have no chance to visit such a place in Delhi," Khushi said.

"Yeah... you are so lucky to have your office in the seashore. You can come here anytime. I think you come here often with Damadji...!" Garima asked.

"Arrey, Garimaji, they are working people. How do they get time to roam often?" Shashi said.

Arnav looked at Khushi embarrassingly.

"They won't get time to come here as there would be much work at home..." Shashi said normally.

"yeah... working people have such a problem," Garima said.

"No, Amma... we often come here."

Arnav looked at her awestruck.

"Arnavji brought me here many times as I like the beach very much. Whenever we spent our time here, we always have dinner outside" she smiled whereas Arnav gulped down. He knew she always takes his side. She never forgets to stand for him but this is the first time, he was witnessing it in front of his eyes, that too with his in-laws.

Garima and Shashi's faces brightened hearing that.

"You know, Amma, I like to walk on the Marine Drive wall. Arnavji holds my hand cautiously and walks with me parallel." She chuckled.

Garima looked at Arnav lovably who didn't take his eyes from Khushi.

"You are lucky to have such an understanding and lovable husband, Khushi," Garima said looking at Arnav.

Khushi nodded yes not looking at Arnav.

"Shall we go for a walk?" Garima asked.

"Sure..." said Shashi.

"Amma, there is a coffee shop twenty meters away from here. We can get good coffee in the shop. I and Arnavji have coffee in the shop only. Hai na Arnavji?" she asked.

"Is it? Then we will have coffee in the shop" Shashi gestured to Garima to walk.

They started walking. Khushi was about to follow them, she stopped feeling a tug in his hand. She saw Arnav clutching her hand. She looked at him perplexed as she didn't expect it. He started walking with her. More to her surprise, Arnav entwined his fingers with her while walking. Khushi looked at their hands and then Arnav.

"How do you know about the coffee shop?" Arnav asked her.

"Lavanya told me"

Arnav nodded as I SEE.

"You can walk on the wall if you like to... I will walk with you parallel" he said.

She nodded No.

"Why?"