Chapter 2

On the 21st floor of No. 3 Building of Yuanqiao Apartment, there is a gap in the door of the single-family apartment, and the smell of pheromone is constantly floating from it.

With a “click”, the door was locked with the backhand, isolating all the sounds and the smell of pheromone in the house.

Jiang Chenming looked at Mo Lingqiu, who was flushed in his arms and panting, his thin lenses that were originally glowing with cold light had already covered a layer of mist.

After returning to the familiar home, Mo Lingqiu vented, the pheromone that had been suppressed was released overwhelmingly, and the big room was filled with the sweet and greasy smell of milk. He only felt that his body was weak and not decent. If Jiang Chenming had not been supporting him, he would have collapsed on the ground.

Jiang Chenming could feel the excessively high temperature of the person in his arms, and there was a sense of danger when he hugged him so vainly.

If this continues, the two of them may not be able to get out of this door in a short time, and the situation will inevitably be out of control.

When Jiang Chenming was constantly fighting against his instincts, he was suddenly pushed away by the person in his arms.

Mo Lingqiu almost used all his strength to push out the Alpha who was in the same room with him, who was extremely dangerous for him. Without help, he staggered and fell directly on the ground.

Jiang Chenming’s heart jumped, and he was about to help, when he saw Mo Lingqiu stand up slowly by himself holding the wall, moving step by step towards the room.

When the door to the room was about to close, Mo Lingqiu turned his head and pressed his voice with a voice: “No entry allowed.”

Jiang Chenming was stunned, staring at the tightly closed door, suddenly a little bit dumbfounded. After slowing down, a room of sweet milk scented into the tip of his nose, and Jiang Chenming’s body responded very honestly.

He rubbed his hair violently and sank into the bathroom.

With a sound of “cang”, Mo Ling Qiuzhen, who was sitting on the ground panting and dizzy in his brain, regained his senses of consciousness.

After he entered the room, he no longer had any strength. The usual inhibitors were in the drawer of the bedside table, but he didn’t even have the strength to raise his hand.

Thanks to the sound of the door slamming, he regained his strength to fetch the inhibitor.

Shaking his hands and took out the unopened inhibitor from the drawer. The mouth of the glass bottle that could have been broken with a single tap seemed so difficult for Mo Lingqiu at this time.

After trying four or five times, the mouth of the glass bottle finally broke, and Mo Lingqiu poured the inhibitor into his mouth.

As the cold liquid slipped through the throat, the heat in the whole body slowly subsided, and the pheromone that had been uncontrollable and leaking gradually stabilized. Mo Ling Qiu sighed, because he was too tired and closed his eyes against the bedside table. .

I don’t know how long it has passed, but Mo Lingqiu was awakened by a rapid knock on the door. The people outside seemed tireless, slapped the door and called “Mr. Mo”.

Mo Lingqiu put his hands on the edge of the bed, stood up strenuously, and looked at his current appearance in the floor-to-ceiling mirror.

The sportswear draped loosely on her body, and she didn’t know where she rubbed the dust, and the broken hair on her forehead was slightly damp from the sweat from the heat of estrus. The whole person was embarrassed, not at all like his usual self.