Chapter 47

“Boss, let’s get another copy of what we ordered.” Jiang Chenming raised his hand to greet the owner of the barbecue restaurant.

“You have activities today?” Jiang Junshen asked when he saw Jiang Chenming wearing a suit shirt with a suit jacket on hand.

“I am the host of a school party.” Jiang Chenming explained.

“Oh.” Jiang Junshen nodded and continued to remain silent.

Fan Nian had always been the one who talked a lot, but he didn’t speak today. Mo Lingqiu looked at him several times, and he could feel what was happening from the smell of pheromone alone.

“Where have you been recently?”

“…Something.” Fan Nian felt ashamed, but couldn’t say it.

Mo Lingqiu didn’t ask again, “Do you want to add something?”

“Huh?” Fan Nian was stunned.

“Barbecue.” Although Jiang Chenming asked the boss to order them again, Fan Nian might want to eat something else.

“… garlic sprouts.” Fan Nian was really hungry again when he heard the food, and quickly compromised and expressed his thoughts.

“Yeah.” Mo Lingqiu was about to wave, and Jiang Junshen, who was sitting opposite, stood up and walked to the shopkeeper to add vegetables.

In this way, four people sat around the table, eating in silence. From time to time, Jiang Chenming will bring a few topics to chat with them. In the past, Fan Nian might have a few words with them. Today, Mo Lingqiu and Jiang Junshen, who have not talked much, said nothing. Fannian has always closed wheat.

“Brother, have you been living outside recently?” Jiang Chenming hadn’t seen Jiang Junshen at his home since the second half of the winter vacation.

“Well, I live in my own house.” Jiang Junshen explained.

“A person?” Jiang Chenming cleverly talked.

“two……”

Just as Jiang Junshen was about to continue speaking, Fan Nian suddenly stretched out his hand and stood in between Jiang Junshen and Jiang Chenming: “I want that.”

“What?” Jiang Junshen asked him.

“Bone and flesh are connected.” Fan Nian made up casually.

Jiang Junshen stretched out his hand in silence, and handed the flesh and blood on the plate to Fan Nian: “Enough?”

“Enough is enough.” Fan Nian’s purpose is not to eat flesh and blood, but to interrupt Jiang Junshen’s conversation with them.

“Brother, is your company better now?” Jiang Junshen had a headache for a while because of the company’s affairs during the winter vacation, but since he didn’t return to his home, Jiang Chenming never had the opportunity to ask what happened.

“It’s alright.”

When Jiang Chenming heard this answer, he probably knew it in his heart. The “good” Jiang Junshen said is really good, and if you can’t pick the wrong one, there may be great development in a short time.

“That’s good, Dad asked me to bring you a word before.”

“what?”

“Tell you not to be too anxious.” In fact, Jiang Chenming’s father Jiang Zhongzhen said this during the Chinese New Year, but he was still worried and asked Jiang Chenming to bring another message.