Chapter 25

In the middle of the night, Mo Lingqiu wiped his hair and walked into the room. Jiang Chenming, who had already taken a shower, was sitting on the bed and looking at his mobile phone.

Seeing Mo Lingqiu coming in, Jiang Chenming quickly stood up: “Teacher Mo, I will blow your head for you.”

Before Mo Lingqiu had time to react, Jiang Chenming pulled him into a chair and sat down.

Mo Lingqiu was a little sleepy with the “buzzing” blowing sound, half-squinting his eyes to doze.

Fingers passed through Mo Lingqiu’s soft hair, giving Jiang Chenming a sense of joy. His hair is very soft, black, shiny and supple, no wonder he usually blows a little bit before going out in the morning, and sometimes he even puts on hairspray.

Thinking of this, Jiang Chenming suddenly remembered that tonight is the first time they know they will be sharing the same bed without estrus catalysis.

Jiang Chenming, who has always been self-confident, was a little nervous, coughed slightly under the cover of the sound of the hair dryer, and continued to concentrate on giving Mo Lingqiu a blow.

Mo Lingqiu opened his eyes swiftly and stared at the crack under the door. There was a shadow dangling from there, and finally he stayed at the door.

With a sigh, his mother kept “eavesdropping” as she always did.

Gathering the hair that is not long or short in his hands, Jiang Chenming felt almost dry, turned off the hair dryer and put it aside, before speaking, the door of the room was knocked.

Mo Lingqiu saw Jiang Chenming who was stunned and explained, “It’s my mother.”

While talking, he walked to the door and opened the door.

Outside the door, Han Ying lifted her loose long hair, holding a plate of cut fruits in her left hand: “Is it convenient for me to go in?”

“Going to bed.” Mo Lingqiu was no longer polite.

Han Ying curled her lips and stuffed a whole plate of fruit into his hand: “It’s boring.”

Mo Lingqiu watched her turn off the light in the living room, and really returned to the next room before he closed the door safely and locked it easily.

“Auntie is here to deliver fruit?” Jiang Chenming walked over and offered a hand.

Mo Lingqiu put the fruit on the table and gave an “gratitude” to his mother. If Jiang Chenming knew that his mother was eavesdropping simply by sending fruits, he would not know what the other party would think.

“Teacher Mo, here.” Jiang Chenming inserted a pear with a toothpick and handed it to Mo Lingqiu.

The pear was very sweet, and Mo Lingqiu ate the whole whole without knowing it, and Jiang Chenming took care of the rest.

Two people came out of the room one after the other, one went to clean the bowl and the other cleaned his teeth. Mo Lingqiu, who brushed his teeth a step late, returned to the room and locked the door.

Jiang Chenming looked a little confused, but he didn’t ask.

The two are back to back, even if they have more thoughts, after all, it is already very late and soon fall asleep.

Until five o’clock in the morning, Jiang Chenming woke up. He used to get up very early in the morning during high-intensity training. Although he started a little late recently, he would occasionally get up early, especially today there was a lot of movement in the living room.