Chapter 29

Pan Zhe was shocked by the sudden appearance of Jiang Chenming, and did not speak for a long time. He knew that this Alpha was much stronger than himself, and pheromone alone could oppress him to the point where he could not speak.

After gritting his teeth, Pan Zhe left unwillingly.

Jiang Chenming let go of his arms around Mo Lingqiu: “Teacher, are you okay?”

“It’s okay, thank you.” Mo Lingqiu thanked him. In fact, he had just prepared to take Pan Zhe back directly.

“That person… do you know the teacher?” Jiang Chenming glanced at the direction Pan Zhe had left, and asked uncertainly.

Mo Lingqiu pursed his lips, a little embarrassed. He originally asked Pan Zhe to come to the station to make it clear with the other party face to face, so as not to entangle the other party. But unfortunately, Jiang Chenming saw it, and he didn’t know whether he should explain it or not.

Jiang Chenming stared at his profile, and after a moment, he sighed: “It’s okay, if you don’t want to say it, let’s go, let’s go eat.”

Seeing the big bag of hot food in his hand, Mo Lingqiu made up his mind to explain it: “My parents arranged for me to have a blind date. I already refused it the day they came.”

“What then? Why did he come to see you today?” Jiang Chenming said, “It’s okay,” he didn’t care about it. As soon as Mo Lingqiu said, he began to ask.

Seeing the other party’s impatience, Mo Lingqiu was a little happy: “My dad persuaded me to add friends to make it clear. He learned that I was at the station at this time today. He seemed to have just returned from a business trip and said he wanted to meet me. I. Thinking of rejecting it in person, I agreed.”

“Later……?”

“I was seen by you afterwards.” Mo Lingqiu said quietly, “I wanted to solve it before you came.”

“Don’t want me to know?” Jiang Chenming approached Mo Lingqiu, wanting to ask why.

Mo Lingqiu turned his head and said, “Didn’t you see what you will become when you know it?”

Jiang Chenming stared at his good-looking profile. Today’s Teacher Mo said a lot. Although he was very angry at the beginning, listening to each other’s words now makes him a little happy.

“Yes, I’m angry, I’m jealous, I’m jealous.” Jiang Chenming took Mo Lingqiu’s hand, “Teacher Mo, I am your Alpha. Whenever you are my Omega.”

Mo Lingqiu let him hold his hands and did not break free, but his face was still thin and his entire face flushed: “I know, I’ll talk about it later.”

“Well, let’s go to eat.” Jiang Chenming led him to the underground parking garage of the station. After winding around, he stopped by a black road rover.

Mo Lingqiu always thinks this black Land Rover is a bit familiar, but he has no impression of where he has been seen.

“Get in the car.” Jiang Chenming opened the car door and greeted Mo Lingqiu to get in the car.

Mo Lingqiu was stunned: “…your car?”

“Yeah, haven’t you sat there once before?” Jiang Chenming laughed when he heard his statement, “I picked you up at the snack street before, forgot?”

Mo Lingqiu suddenly realized that he remembered it, and he would definitely never forget it again, but that day was when he agreed with Jiang Chenming’s mark.