Chapter 42

“Mr. Mo, it’s here.” The Jiang family’s driver took Mo Lingqiu to a building on Hezi Road.

Mo Lingqiu looked at the towering silver-gray building outside through the window, lost consciousness for a moment.

The driver didn’t rush, parked the car on the side of the road, got out of the car to help him open the door.

Only then did Mo Lingqiu come back to his senses, and got out of the car carrying the lunch box: “Thank you.”

“Do you need me to wait for you here? Or do you go back with the young master at night?” the driver asked politely.

Mo Lingqiu hesitated for a moment: “You go back first.”

“Okay, please contact me if necessary at night.” The driver bowed to Mo Lingqiu and drove away.

Mo Lingqiu walked into the building with a lunch box. The entire lobby was a bit empty, but very bright and tidy. Two staff members at the front desk stood there wearing uniforms.

He looked around and walked to the two of them: “Which floor is Jiang Chenming, please?”

When the two people heard his question, they were both taken aback.

“See Jiang, you always need an appointment. Have you made an appointment?”

“…No.” “Mr. Jiang”? Mo Lingqiu felt that this title was rather strange. It turned out that Jiang Chenming was already the general manager after he had lost his status as a student.

“Wait a moment, I’ll call for you to ask.” The lady at the front desk was very polite. In order not to drive people away, she first called Jiang Chenming’s secretary to confirm and confirmed that there was no appointment today before talking to Mo Ling. Qiu said, “I’m sorry, I confirmed with President Jiang’s secretary, there is indeed no appointment today, so I’m sorry.”

Mo Lingqiu let out a “um”, without entanglement, walked to the sofa seat next to the lobby and sat down, and put the lunch box on the coffee table.

The two front desk ladies met and were a little puzzled.

“Why is he still not leaving?”

“I don’t know, there are many people looking for President Jiang, he is still Omega.”

“Handsome is quite handsome, but I don’t understand what we mean.”

The two people spoke very quietly, Mo Lingqiu couldn’t hear it, but he could guess that the two of them were discussing themselves 80% of the time.

He was thinking about whether to send a message to Jiang Chenming, telling him that he was in his company, but after thinking about it, he was afraid of disturbing his work, so he sat silently on the sofa and wanted to contact him at lunch.

Mo Lingqiu didn’t know that Jiang Chenming, who was sitting in the office, received a call from the housekeeper Yu Shu.

“Young Master, I’m sorry to disturb you, I want to tell you something.” “Is Teacher Mo, what’s the matter?” Because Uncle Yu is at home, the only thing Jiang Chenming can think of is something to do with Mo Lingqiu.

“Yes, Mr. Mo went out about half an hour ago and said he was going to bring you lunch.” Yu Shu said with a smile, “Little Master, I told you, you have a good idea.”

Jiang Chenming’s eyes lit up, and if he came half an hour ago, it should have arrived long ago: “I’ll go down and take a look.”

“I wish you and Mr. Mo a happy meal.” Yu Shu finished the report and retired.