Chapter 34

“Hello.” After Jiang Chenming entered the ward, he smiled and put the flowers he bought in the vase beside him, “I am Teacher Mo’s boyfriend Jiang Chenming.”

“I know you. Many people in the school like you very much, including several trainee teachers I taught before.” Professor Cao came up and dug a hole for Jiang Chenming.

Jiang Chenming’s expression remained unchanged: “Really? But only Teacher Mo is in my eyes.”

Mo Lingqiu, who was peeling the apple, glanced at him, and handed the peeled apple to Professor Cao: “Teacher, you eat, don’t listen to him nonsense.”

Professor Cao took the apple with a smile, but he was helping Jiang Chenming with his lips: “Xiao Jiang is called honesty.”

“Yes, honest people have candy.” Jiang Chenming echoed.

Mo Lingqiu stuffed him another cut apple: “Eat.”

Jiang Chenming had to pick it up, and he ate very hard.

After that, Jiang Chenming chatted with Professor Cao for a long time, and Mo Lingqiu discovered that the two men could talk together. As expected, Jiang Chenming’s popularity and eloquence were not groundless.

The attending doctor came later to check on Professor Cao’s body. Although the blood pressure was as high as before, it was not bad depending on the mental state. The doctor deliberately told Professor Cao again which things must not be eaten. Professor Cao was very upset, but don’t know if it was because of Jiang Chenming’s presence. Professor Cao rarely refuted the doctor’s words.

“I know, I will pay attention.” Professor Cao looked serious, and gave the attending doctor a feeling that he finally realized that his physical condition was not good.

The attending doctor was very pleased: “Since you know it, I won’t bother you much. Regarding the hospitalization, my personal advice is that you can stay for observation for another three days, and you can be discharged without major problems.”

“Then stay for three more days, please trouble the doctor.” Mo Lingqiu answered immediately.

“Mr. Mo, would you like to go out with me now to go through the procedure to extend the length of hospital stay?”

“Yeah.” Mo Lingqiu stood up and followed the doctor out.

Standing in the doctor’s office, the doctor went through the procedures for him and said to him: “Mr. Mo, you have to pay more attention afterwards. There are some things you can’t say in front of Mr. Cao just now, but you just told you here. ."

“…Hmm.” Mo Lingqiu always had a bad feeling when he heard this.

“Mr. Cao has always been in good health, and every year we have a physical examination for him in our hospital, but this high blood pressure is an old problem, and he is getting older, so you should pay attention to it. You also know that the old man is an idea. There are more, you still need to watch more.”

“Well, I understand.” Mo Lingqiu will go to see Professor Cao when he is free these few years. Because of the accident of estrus in the past six months, he hasn’t been there much. After that, he will definitely try his best to spare time.

“It’s fine if you understand. Okay, you can take this to the payment office and pay it.”

“Trouble the doctor.” Mo Lingqiu thanked him, and walked out of the office with the medical record and the list.