Chapter 15

Jiang Chenming didn’t go to training for several days because of a knee injury. Except for class, he arrived home on time every day, and even occasionally went to the Department of Chinese Language and Literature to meet with Mo Lingqiu for dinner.

Soon, the students of University A almost all knew that Jiang Chenming, the teacher of the physical education department, and Mo Lingqiu, the male god teacher of the Chinese language department were very familiar.

“Are you sure it’s okay to eat hot pot here?” Mo Lingqiu looked at the induction cooker on the table that Fan Nian emptied, a little worried.

“It’s okay.” Fan Nian waved his hand, “I am using it alone, and this is a lounge.”

As he said, this is indeed a lounge attached to the school infirmary. Fan Nian usually rests here. Today, he was bored alone, so he called Mo Lingqiu and the others, wanting to have hot pot with them.

The ingredients for the hot pot were bought temporarily by Mo Lingqiu and the others, and the hot pot bottoms were provided by Fan Nian. He hid all kinds of hot pot bottoms in the lounge.

“Spicy or bone broth?”

“Bone broth.”

“Spicy.”

Mo Lingqiu said bone soup, and Jiang Chenming said spicy.

The two looked at each other and spoke out at the same time.

“Don’t you like spicy food?”

“Your knee injury is not healed.”

Fan Nian held the spicy soup in his left hand and the bone soup in his right. At this time, he pretended to be angrily and fell on the table: “Stop fighting, show affection in front of me as a single dog?”

“Then you decide.”

“Then Doctor Fan decide.”

For the third time in unison, Fan Nian’s face turned green, and he cursed and threw both bags in his hands into the box: “I’ve decided. If you eat mushrooms, don’t let Qiu dip your own hot sauce.”

This time, neither of them spoke any more, and sat down rather embarrassingly.

After boiling the water in the pot, Fan Nian poured in the bottom of the mushrooms, and the aroma slowly diffused out. When it boiled, the three people also put down their chopsticks.

“Seriously, I have a bit of wanting to resign recently.” Fan Nian said, holding a bunch of enoki mushrooms, “I want to go out for a trip, but I can’t bear to make Qiu you a fellow.”

“Why resign?” Mo Lingqiu was a little surprised, because Fannian had always liked this job, and suddenly it was too unreasonable to have such an idea.

“Because I have been confined here, it would be too boring to retire safely and securely.”

“Then you can resign if you want to resign.” If a job is boring and you have the ability to do other things, you can indeed consider resigning temporarily.

“I’m just talking about it.” Fan Nian raised his eyebrows, “What? Now that you have a partner, you don’t need me as a close friend?”

“…No.” Mo Lingqiu originally wanted to say “Don’t talk nonsense”, but when he thought that he was hiding from Fan Nian, he changed his words, “Then you continue to work here.”

“Think about it.” Fan Nian really had the idea of ​​resigning, but it wasn’t that strong yet. Maybe after another year or two, he really decided to leave.