Chapter 52

School life is back on track, Jiang Chenming is nourished by love, and he trains more vigorously. The small mistakes he makes occasionally are gone, and the coach is in good condition to praise him.

Mo Lingqiu devoted himself to essay writing. He just took over a project and decided to take Yang Sheng and Liao Nan to complete it together.

Before May Day, Jiang Chenming and Mo Lingqiu had agreed to go to the beach together, but because City A and City B jointly organized a large basketball game.

The coach of Jiang Chenming’s basketball team was invited to be a judge. The coach proposed to take Jiang Chenming to meet the world.

“I…” Jiang Chenming would definitely agree without hesitation if it was placed before, because this time, he would not only meet the world, but also do some market research on sports.

But because he had agreed with Mo Lingqiu to travel to the seaside to make up for the regret of not being able to travel properly during the Ching Ming Festival, Jiang Chenming still wanted to think about it again.

“It’s okay, think about it, give me an answer tomorrow.” The coach is also a keen eye, patted Jiang Chenming on the shoulder, and let him choose.

Jiang Chenming thanked him and went to meet Mo Lingqiu at the school gate.

After getting in Mo Lingqiu’s car, Jiang Chenming explained what the coach had said: “Teacher Mo, I’m still considering whether to go.”

“Go if you want.” You can go when you travel, but there are not many opportunities for the judges to train in this way. Mo Lingqiu still thinks that Jiang Chenming should follow his heart.

In fact, when this person hesitated, it already meant that he actually wanted to go.

“After that…after that, we will go to travel again.” Jiang Chenming was naturally determined to compensate Mo Lingqiu.

“Okay.” Mo Lingqiu was only a little bit disappointed, but he is no longer a child, and adults naturally have to know how to make choices, “Is it in city B?”

“Yes, I will go in the morning on the 1st, and the game on the 2nd will start until the afternoon on the 4th.” Jiang Chenming confessed truthfully.

Although have to adjust time off, after all, this May Day has five days off, which is a very long holiday.

“Okay.” Mo Lingqiu nodded, indicating that he knew it.

On the morning of May 1, Mo Lingqiu slept until more than eight o’clock. After getting up, he saw that Jiang Chenming had already prepared breakfast and was sitting in the living room waiting for him to get up.

After the two had eaten breakfast together, Mo Lingqiu drove Jiang Chenming to the gate of University A, where Jiang Chenming’s coach was waiting for him, and there were some players who wanted to compete on behalf of City A.

“Teacher Mo, then I’ll go first. Be careful on the way back.” After Jiang Chenming got out of the car, he leaned and said goodbye to Mo Lingqiu sitting in the car.

“Um.”

“Teacher Mo, come here.” Jiang Chenming beckoned to Mo Lingqiu.

Mo Lingqiu was stunned, and put his head out of the open car window.

His lips were kissed unexpectedly. Although the blind spot of the people around him was blind, Mo Lingqiu’s face was still blushing.