Chapter 30

After the two arrived home, Jiang Chenming was watched by Mo Lingqiu as he entered the room and went to bed.

Jiang Chenming kept saying half-jokingly that if Mo Lingqiu was not by his side, he would not be able to sleep.

Mo Lingqiu was helpless to play with his temper. He sat at the table while reading a book while waiting for him to fall asleep.

Jiang Chenming was probably really sleepy, and fell asleep shortly after touching the bed. Mo Lingqiu glanced at him, put down his book and quietly left the guest room.

After returning to his room, Mo Lingqiu called his mother, and Han Ying quickly answered it.

“Son, I just finished talking with Pan Zhe’s parents.” Han Ying’s tone couldn’t be better or worse. “Have you met Pan Zhe?”

“I saw it this afternoon.” Mo Lingqiu told the truth.

“Did he tell you something? His parents came to apologize to me.”

“…Oh.” Mo Lingqiu almost thought his mother was going to talk, and Pan Zhe’s parents came to Han Ying to settle the account.

“What is it?” Han Ying finally laughed, “Do you not believe your mother and me?”

“No.” Mo Lingqiu gave a general description of what happened in the afternoon.

Sure enough, the next second Han Ying outputted wildly, and she began to say how bad Pan Zhe was, and shouldn’t be introduced to Mo Lingqiu at the beginning.

Mo Lingqiu heard her talk vigorously for ten minutes, and finally stopped, then said: “Mom, I have refused, and my friend has deleted it.”

“That’s good, there can be no future!”

“… It never started.” Mo Lingqiu corrected.

Han Ying kept nodding her head: “Yes, never, you can’t let this kind of person affect your life.”

“will not.”

“Then you and Little Jiang have a good relationship.”

“Okay.” Mo Lingqiu replied absent-mindedly. After he finished speaking, he later realized that it was wrong, and it was too late to change his words. His mother laughed exaggeratedly over the phone.

“Sure enough, today Pan Zhe complained to his parents that an ugly Alpha came to pick you up. He was short and looked stupid. He claimed to be your boyfriend, saying that you have a bad vision.” Han Ying said this. He wasn’t upset, “I thought it must be Little Jiang, tall and handsome, or a high-quality Alpha, how many times stronger than Pan Zhe’s guy.”

Mo Lingqiu sighed, “Mom, keep your voice down, aren’t Pan Zhe’s parents in the same research institute with you?”

“It’s okay, they are also teaching their own son.” Han Ying glanced at Pan Zhe’s father who was yelling at the phone in the distance, and she exhaled very coolly, “You and Little Jiang are in a good relationship, you have promised me. Can’t go back.”

Even if it was not the truth, Mo Lingqiu had nothing to refute, and could only choose to enter the left ear and the right ear out.

After that, Han Ying talked to him about some of her experiences when she was in a relationship, and she took it seriously.

After hanging up the phone, Mo Lingqiu looked at the dimming mobile phone screen and really began to think about falling in love with Jiang Chenming.