Chapter 39

The word “home” kept entwining Mo Lingqiu’s heart. He slowly realized that Jiang Chenming’s family situation might be really complicated, so he kept not talking about it.

I am afraid that Shihao Garden is just his own property, or maybe his family bought it for him to live there.

The car drove through the small road in the suburbs at high speed and dashed all the way. After half an hour, it drove into the mountain road. After turning over a hill, there was a large meadow in front of it, and then there was a villa that did not seem to be small from a distance.

Mo Lingqiu had lived in City A for so long, and he didn’t know that there was such a place here, but he was expressionless and did not express the surprise in his heart.

The driver quickly drove the car to the villa, and Mo Lingqiu realized that where is this villa, not a palace anymore? It’s an exaggeration.

When the car was driven into the parking space, Jiang Junshen collected the tablet and didn’t need to open the door by himself. Someone came to help him open the door.

Mo Lingqiu stepped out of the car and saw a man in a tuxedo speaking to Jiang Junshen seriously.

“Master, welcome home.”

“Where is Chen Ming?” Jiang Junshen handed the tablet in his hand to the man, and asked flatly.

“Young Master went to the company for a meeting.”

“Yeah.” Jiang Junshen replied and walked straight to the door of the villa.

Mo Lingqiu followed this person in silence, not because he didn’t want to ask, but because he really didn’t know what to say.

After walking into the huge living room, Jiang Junshen pointed to the empty white leather sofa and motioned to Mo Lingqiu to sit down: “Sit down for a while.”

“…Thank you.” Mo Lingqiu, who has always been quiet, hesitated for a moment and sat in the corner of the sofa.

Jiang Junshen personally walked to the tea set, made a pot of Longjing and sat opposite Mo Lingqiu.

Soon, someone brought a cup of hot tea to Mo Lingqiu. Mo Lingqiu did not drink. He carefully observed the internal structure of the villa, thinking for a while how he should react if something really happened.

“Don’t be too cautious, just treat this as your own home.” Seeing that he was uncomfortable, Jiang Junshen reminded him aloud.

Naturally, Mo Lingqiu didn’t dare to be his own family. Although he was from a good family background, he was from an ordinary Kochi family. Where did he ever see such a rich man?

“Chen Ming went to the company for a meeting, and it should take a while before he comes back.”

“Okay.” Mo Lingqiu clenched his hands tightly and didn’t say much.

About ten minutes later, another person pushed the dining car into the living room and gave them a delicate breakfast. Mo Lingqiu had no appetite and only ate two handmade biscuits.

After a long period of more than three hours, Jiang Junshen sat on the sofa and didn’t move.

Mo Lingqiu sat stiff, but he couldn’t move. Until there was movement outside the door, a familiar voice came into my ears.

Mo Lingqiu turned his head and saw Jiang Chenming walk in quickly and rushed straight in front of him. Immediately after, he was held tightly in his arms by this person.