Chapter 32

When Mo Lingqiu was released, his lips were red and swollen, and his glasses were taken off.

After breathing for a while, he stretched out his hand to ask for glasses from Jiang Chenming: “Return the glasses to me.”

Jiang Chenming smiled and helped him put it on, then kissed him on the cheek again.

Mo Lingqiu pushed him away and got into the driver’s seat. Jiang Chenming hurriedly got into the passenger seat, and then looked at him with a smile.

Mo Lingqiu calmed down quickly. The loss of control just now made him feel embarrassed, so he chose to start the car silently.

Jiang Chenming was in a good mood. His uninjured left hand tapped rhythmically on his leg until he saw that the car was driving in a direction other than Yuanqiao’s apartment.

“Ms. Mo, where are we going?” Jiang Chenming asked.

“Hospital.” Mo Lingqiu did not forget that the team coach told Jiang Chenming to go to the hospital to make a film.

Jiang Chenming didn’t dare to say “it’s okay” now. He would follow where Mo Lingqiu wanted to take him.

There is a good municipal hospital near University A. After Mo Lingqiu parked the car, he got out of the car with Jiang Chenming. The two walked into the hospital side by side, and Mo Lingqiu was doing the registration and signing.

Because there are so many people in the hospital, after queuing up to the orthopedics department on the third floor, it took more than half an hour to finally be able to see a doctor.

Mo Lingqiu told the doctor about Jiang Chenming’s general situation. The doctor looked at the palm of his hand wrapped in gauze, then looked at the medicineed wounds on his arm, and said, “Go take a film first.”

“Okay.” Mo Lingqiu took the medical record, and Jiang Chenming went to find a place to shoot the film.

The orthopedics department of this hospital took half an hour to wait for the film, because the film was slow, two people sat on chairs in the hospital corridor and looked at their mobile phones. Jiang Chenming’s right hand was injured, and his left hand was unhappy playing with the mobile phone, so he simply went to Mo Lingqiu to watch the documentary with him.

Half an hour later, the filming window kept calling Jiang Chenming’s name, and Mo Lingqiu reflexively walked over to take the film, but was asked by the window person.

“Are you in person?”

“Huh?” Mo Lingqiu was stunned.

“The person on this health insurance card looks different from yours. You can’t take other people’s films.”

Mo Lingqiu was speechless, Jiang Chenming hurried over to take him to the rescue: “He is my boyfriend.”

The staff at the window took a deep look at them before they were willing to pass the film out.

The two returned to the clinic with the film. The doctor carefully watched the film and said, “It’s okay to watch the film. It’s just that you have skin injuries on the periphery of your arm. Just take care of your rest.”

“Okay, thank you doctor.”

“Well, I’ll prescribe some medicine for you. Go to the medicine collection office to get it later.”

“good.”

The doctor struggled to write a book, wrote the general condition in the medical record book, and prescribed anti-swelling and pain-relieving medicine in the medical system. Two people got the medicine and came out of the hospital, it was almost five o’clock.