Chapter 40

Mo Lingqiu followed Jiang Chenming down the second floor with two boxes of gifts in his hand. He took every step carefully, for fear of something wrong that Jiang Chenming’s parents would not like it.

“Parents, this is Mo Lingqiu.” Jiang Chenming was afraid that Mo Lingqiu would be affected by the Alpha pheromone in this room, and that he was nervous and would take people to himself.

Mo Lingqiu bowed and greeted very seriously: “Uncle and Auntie, hello, I am Mo Lingqiu.”

Chen Shan and Jiang Zhongzhen looked at each other, and they seemed to be satisfied in each other’s eyes.

“Hello, our son is usually taken care of by you.” Jiang Zhongzhen stretched out his hand.

Mo Lingqiu was stunned, replaced the gift in his hand with a single hand, and shook hands with Jiang Zhongzhen before handing over the gift: “This is for you two, I hope you like it.”

“Oh, it’s so polite.” Chen Shan took it with a smile.

“It should be.” Mo Lingqiu didn’t seem to have any expressions, but he was really nervous.

Jiang Chenming embraced him again: “Parents, Teacher Mo will live here tonight.”

“Okay, do you need to clean up a guest room? Or do you live together?” Chen Shan handed the things to the housekeeper.

“We can live together.” Jiang Chenming gave Mo Lingqiu a comforting smile.

“Okay.” Chen Shan didn’t disagree. It was a serious relationship, and it was marked. If no accident, he will enter the house. It is understandable to live together.

“Is the dinner ready? Let’s have dinner together.” Chen Shan looked at the housekeeper.

The butler half-arched: “Madam, the young master said that he wants to cook by himself tonight, so dinner has not been prepared yet.”

“Are you cooking?” Chen Shan was surprised.

“Yes, it just so happens that your parents are here tonight.” Jiang Chenming smiled, “Teacher Mo, help me get it together.”

Mo Lingqiu was stunned, and hurriedly responded, “Okay.”

After that, Jiang Chenming took Mo Lingqiu into the kitchen, while Chen Shan and the others did their own things in the living room.

“Is it okay to come in like this?” Mo Lingqiu took a peek outside, still a little worried.

“It’s okay. It will definitely be uncomfortable for you to sit outside by yourself. What my parents want to talk to you, talk to you at the dinner table for a while.” Jiang Chenming was worried that Mo Lingqiu would be alone outside to deal with his family.

“Yeah.” Mo Lingqiu nodded and helped him cook together.

The two move faster, and in addition to the dishes and the like, someone has just taken care of them, so they can basically be used. Soon, the empty table was filled with dishes that seemed delicious.

Jiang Chenming pointed to a few of them and said: “These are made by Teacher Mo. You can taste them. If they are delicious, save more for me.”

Chen Shan squinted at him: “So afraid of me eating it up?”

“Fear.” Jiang Chenming was particularly sincere.

Chen Shan shook his head helplessly. After sitting down, he raised his chopsticks and tasted Mo Lingqiu’s dishes: “Delicious!”