Chapter 19

Mo Lingqiu shivered with pain when his teeth were embedded in the glands.

But after a short period of pain, the blending of pheromones eased Mo Lingqiu’s original heat of estrus, and made him more dependent on the Alpha that left a temporary mark on him.

Holding each other in his arms, Mo Lingqiu fell into a drowsiness while leaning against Jiang Chenming’s arms.

Jiang Chenming loosened his teeth, licked the blood around the glands, kissed Mo Lingqiu’s forehead again, and said “good night” softly.

When Mo Lingqiu opened his eyes again, it was already the next afternoon. He was completely awake from hunger, his stomach “gurgling” constantly, and the tip of his nose could smell the fragrance.

Sitting up on the bed with his hands propped up, Mo Lingqiu looked at the clothes on his body, not knowing when he had changed into the pajamas that he usually runs through at home.

There was still a faint bitter almond flavor mixed with sweet milk pheromone that did not dissipate in the room. The fused pheromone, especially the faint bitter almond flavor pheromone, gave him a sense of security.

Whether it is a temporary mark or a lifetime mark, after the mark, Omega needs to rest under Alpha’s pheromone package. Because Omega is often the most vulnerable at this time, the pheromone belonging to his Alpha tastes like a protective cover, which will protect him and give him a full sense of security.

After sitting for a while, Mo Lingqiu helped the bedside table to get off the bed, stood up and pulled his pajamas slightly. The neckline of his pajamas touched the glands on the back of his neck, causing him to take a breath of pain.

Really marked temporarily.

This was the first thought that came to Mo Lingqiu’s mind.

He could clearly smell that the pheromone smell on his own body was mixed with the pheromone smell that marked his Alpha.

When he walked to the floor-to-ceiling mirror, Mo Lingqiu pulled down his neckline and looked at the glands on the back of his neck in the mirror.

A circle of teeth marks on the glands is particularly obvious, blood scabs have formed, Jiang Chenming really did not exert any effort.

Mo Lingqiu raised his hand and gently touched the position of the lower gland. A strange feeling spread all over his body along his fingers, and there was an inexplicable feeling of strange sweetness in his heart. After thinking about it, he can only attribute this strange feeling to the natural attraction between AO.

“Get up?” Jiang Chenming opened the door and saw Mo Lingqiu standing in front of the mirror, stepping barefoot on the milky white carpet.

Mo Lingqiu turned around. Jiang Chenming’s approach caused the pheromone in his body to clamor, as if he was about to break through the barrier, and he wished to immediately merge with the Alpha in front of him, which also caused him to reflexively stretch out his hand to Jiang Chenming.

Jiang Chenming smiled faintly, raised his hand to hold Mo Lingqiu’s hand, and then brought the person in front of him, so that he could more easily absorb his pheromone: “Is it better?”

“…Hmm.” The hands clasped were hot, and Qiu’s ears turned red to avoid Jiang Chenming’s sight.

“Come out for dinner, I’ll cook.” Jiang Chenming said, walked to the bed and took the slippers, squatted down, “lift your feet, put your shoes on first.”