Chapter 56

The weather is getting warmer. In early June, an essay written by Mo Lingqiu was published in a well-known domestic essay magazine after many hurdles. At the same time, it cooperated with some academic websites and made it available to major colleges and universities majoring in Chinese. Students learn.

Because of this incident, Mo Lingqiu’s work experience has one more achievement worth mentioning.

In order to encourage more teachers to improve their research spirit and expect them to create more outstanding works, University A organized a commendation meeting centered on Mo Lingqiu, and planned to recommend a series of internal reward mechanisms for University A.

Jiang Chenming heard about this in his college, and it happened that his graduate tutor was also on the commendation list.

“Teacher, you are a little bit hidden!” The student who was a teacher with Jiang Chenming was surprised to speak to his tutor.

“Can’t tell? I’m so intellectual.” The instructor flirted with his hair, and a perfume smell wafted out in an instant. It was not unpleasant, because Jiang Chenming’s instructor was a Beta, and he did not emit pheromones.

“Teacher, you’re exaggerating.” The student smiled hippiely and played with the instructor.

“Otherwise, Jiang Chenming will come to evaluate it.” The instructor threw the evaluation opportunity to Jiang Chenming.

Jiang Chenming didn’t want to take up this difficult question in his heart, but he still had to cooperate with him: “Teacher, you are really good, you don’t want to show it.”

It’s easy to repeat the words the other party has said, and Jiang Chenming’s answer is impeccable.

The instructor saw him so boring and couldn’t help saying: “How come you feel that your mouth is not as sweet as before? How can Jiang Chenming praise people before?”

“Indeed, he hasn’t said a lot of nice things lately.” The students helped.

Jiang Chenming was noncommittal, and of course he had to tell Mo Lingqiu what he wanted.

“Love is still great.” The instructor sighed. As a Beta, she has not been married for thirty-five years. She still doesn’t want to make do with it. Who doesn’t envy if she can have true love?

Jiang Chenming smiled: “Thank you, teacher, for your blessing, then I will go first.”

Originally, I came to the tutor today to study the paper at the end of the second term. When I handed it in, there was nothing wrong with Jiang Chenming. He was still anxious to find Mo Lingqiu for dinner.

“Go and go.” The instructor waved and drove him away with a smile.

Jiang Chenming got permission and quickly took his own things and left the tutor’s office.

In a very good mood, he rushed all the way to the teaching building of the Department of Chinese Language, and stopped at the front door of an amphitheater on the second floor, waiting for Mo Lingqiu in the classroom to finish the exam.

The final exams of the various colleges of University A are arranged according to majors. The final exams for the undergraduate courses of the Chinese Language Department have always started early. Because of the large number of students and few teachers, Mo Lingqiu was also arranged to proctor the exam.

More than ten minutes passed, and one after another students came out of the examination room to hand in papers in advance.

One by one stepped out of the classroom door, they smelled a fascinating smell of Alpha pheromone, and then turned their heads and saw that it was Jiang Chenming, who was well-known and well-known, and immediately took back all of his thoughts.