Chapter 23

Two people showed up in the mall in the city center. The things they bought in this mall were all very high-end, and the prices were naturally higher.

Jiang Chenming came to the specialty store here to buy sneakers before, and he knows the quality of the things here.

“Just buy a schoolbag that I usually use. I pack clothes or something.” Jiang Chenming usually doesn’t take a bag when he goes out to play. He always carries it on his back during training because he needs to pack clean clothes for easy change and wash.

“Yeah.” Mo Lingqiu answered lightly, still thinking about the bag thrown into the trash by Jiang Chenming.

Jiang Chenming swept him over and took him into a shop he frequented.

Jiang Chenming is not a very picky person, and his vision has always been good. He took a fancy to two schoolbags. He really couldn’t make a decision and then turned to ask Mo Lingqiu: “Mr. Mo, which one do you think is better?”

“It’s dark, dirt-resistant.” Mo Lingqiu chose the one on his left.

“Okay.” Jiang Chenming hung up the other one and went to checkout with the black one.

Mo Lingqiu stood there for a while, waiting for him to settle the bill and follow him to leave the mall.

After returning to the car, the smell of pheromone that did not belong to the two of them had faded away. Jiang Chenming put his own things in the new bag, and he was in a surprisingly good mood.

Mo Lingqiu drove the car on the road again, his expression slightly tense after seeing Jiang Chenming’s smile.

When they arrived at Bowen’s clinic, the other party was sitting in an office chair playing games, and they were exhaling fragrantly, not at all like a person in their forties.

“Wait a moment!” Bao Wen heard the footsteps without raising his head, immersed in the game.

Mo Lingqiu sat down on the chair next to him at will, Jiang Chenming sat down with him, and the two of them didn’t say anything. They waited for more than half an hour before the end of Bao Wen’s game.

“Come, come, you finally come.”

“Is he alone to check today?” Mo Lingqiu asked Bao Wen.

“You can check if you want, as long as you are not afraid of trouble.” Bao Wen originally thought that Mo Lingqiu had checked it a month ago, and now there is no major change, and it should not have any impact. As a result, as soon as he approached Mo Lingqiu, he suddenly discovered something was wrong, “You have been marked?!”

“…Yes.” Mo Lingqiu thought, is he so surprised to be marked?

“When…” Bao Wen didn’t want to let Qiu do the inspection completely.

“The day before yesterday.”

“It’s just a temporary mark, or let’s check both of them?” Jiang Chenming is still worried about Mo Lingqiu’s body. If it is not a waste of time, it is better for both of them to check.

Bao Wen nodded fiercely: “Of course you have to check. There is a fundamental difference between marking and unmarking, whether it is temporarily marked or not.”

After that, Bao Wen took the two to draw blood for testing. The details of the pheromone will still be available in three days, but the matching and stability of the pheromone can still be seen first.

Half an hour later, Bao Wen returned to the two with the printed test results.

“The result is better than I thought.” Bao Wen smiled, and it seemed that the result was really good. “Although your estrus period is not regular, the pheromone concentration has dropped from an abnormally high state.”