Chapter 38

Whether it is winter vacation or summer vacation, the vacation is always the earliest batch, so the final exams also start very early.

On campus, it has been rare to see students playing with friends on the road, and more often they go to the library to soak in the library for a whole day with their books, or bury their heads in the dormitory and read books.

The final exam of the Department of Physical Education also came naturally. Compared with the simple exams for undergraduates, Jiang Chenming’s final exams were a bit more abundant. In addition to outdoor exams such as physical fitness tests, he also had to submit a study report about his profession.

In the past few days, Jiang Chenming was busy making study reports for the final exams, and he often stayed in the library. Occasionally, the library had no space and would rush to Mo Lingqiu’s office to stay.

This is the case today. It should be tomorrow which colleges will have more concentrated examination subjects, and the library will be full early. Jiang Chenming strolled around in the library, but didn’t find a suitable space, so he ran to the milk tea shop to buy two cups of milk tea, and showed up in Mo Lingqiu’s office.

Mo Lingqiu was reading documents with glasses, and taking notes with a pen in his hand. The writing in the notebook was neat and beautiful.

Jiang Chenming wrote the report for a while, and leaned over to take a look at what he was looking at.

Mo Lingqiu raised his head and gently pushed the glasses that fell to the tip of his nose: “Done?”

“No, see what you are looking at.” Jiang Chenming smiled “hehe”.

“Thesis.” Mo Lingqiu knew that Jiang Chenming was too detailed and probably couldn’t understand it, so he gave an easy-to-understand statement.

“Why haven’t your two doctoral students come recently?” Jiang Chenming has basically been soaking in Mo Lingqiu’s office these days, but he has not seen the two Alpha doctoral students with Mo Lingqiu.

“Knowing that you are here, so I didn’t come.” Mo Lingqiu’s expression rarely changed, and he said half-jokingly, “Do you want to make room for them?”

“No.” Jiang Chenming refused decisively, “If they come, they can only sit here.”

Mo Lingqiu followed his fingers and looked over. There were two small round stools in the corner, which looked rather miserable.

I don’t know if it is because Jiang Chenming “speaks wildly” and said that Yang Sheng and the others were sitting on the bench. The two of them hadn’t come for a day today, and all the problems were solved through WeChat.

In the evening, after Jiang Chenming and Mo Lingqiu returned home together, they had a simple dinner, and then went back to their rooms to stay busy.

Such a busy life lasted for a week, the weather was getting colder and colder, and Jiang Chenming’s exam officially began.

When Mo Lingqiu occasionally passed by the playground of the North Campus, he would see students from the Department of Physical Education doing exams on the playground shirtless in the winter. It was very cold just looking at it.

At the beginning of January, Jiang Chenming finished the exam and got a high score in the study report. After all, he had nothing to do, and he began to start his winter vacation.

“Teacher Mo, I’m going home tomorrow.” Jiang Chenming didn’t pack his luggage, so he wanted to make it clear to Mo Lingqiu first.

“Yeah.” The Chinese New Year was about to come, and it was natural to go home, and Mo Lingqiu didn’t think anything was wrong.