Chapter 51

When Mo Lingqiu and Jiang Chenming appeared at the door of their house carrying corn and spare ribs, Fan Nian was squatting on the ground playing with a mobile phone.

Before Mo Lingqiu had time to speak, Fan Nian, who had found them back, jumped up suddenly: “You are finally back.”

“What’s wrong?” Mo Lingqiu was puzzled.

“It’s nothing, just come to your house for a few days.” Fan Nian hasn’t thought about what to say.

“Come in.” Mo Lingqiu opened the door and turned sideways to let Fan Nian in.

Jiang Chenming took the things in Mo Lingqiu’s hand and carried it to the kitchen: “You talk, I’ll cook.”

“What do you eat tonight?” Fan Nian looked around and asked curiously.

“Corn ribs soup.” Mo Lingqiu said truthfully.

“Very good, I also like to eat.” Fan Nian was very happy to hear it.

Mo Lingqiu was not taken away by him: “What happened?”

“…It’s not a big deal.” Fan Nian touched his nose, not knowing where to start.

“Jiang Junshen came to my house.” Mo Lingqiu put the facts in front of Fan Nian simply and rudely.

Jiang Junshen knew that Mo Lingqiu and Fan Nian had a good relationship, and that Fan Nian had disappeared. The first thing he thought of was definitely here.

Fan Nian was stunned, and after a moment he jumped up: “Why didn’t you say it earlier? I’m leaving.”

Mo Lingqiu watched him walking towards the door, intending to stop him when the opponent walked to the door, but the doorbell suddenly rang.

Both of them were taken aback, and Fan Nian reflexively slipped into Mo Lingqiu’s room.

Mo Lingqiu glanced at the closed door, and sighed silently as the doorbell kept ringing in his ear. If it’s really Jiang Junshen coming, what’s the use of hiding in his room?

Alpha uses pheromone to determine where its Omega is.

Opening the door, it was indeed Jiang Junshen with a cold face outside the door.

“Is Fan Nian here?”

“Mr. Jiang is looking for Fannian for anything?”

Jiang Junshen never expected that Mo Lingqiu would really help Fan Nian to block himself: “He can’t eat indiscriminately.”

“…Huh?” Now, Mo Lingqiu was stunned. He didn’t understand what this person meant for a while.

“He is pregnant.”

Mo Lingqiu was dumbfounded, and let go of the hand holding the doorknob. Jiang Junshen took advantage of this moment of loopholes and walked into the house and walked directly to the door of Mo Lingqiu’s room.

“Fan Nian, I’m here to pick you up.”

Inside the house, Fan Nian raised his voice: “I want to live here in Lingqiu for a few days.”

“Then I live here too.” After Jiang Junshen finished speaking, he really no longer asked Fannian to come out of the room, but stood in the living room like a pillar.

Mo Lingqiu hesitated for a moment, closed the door, poured a glass of water for Jiang Junshen, and walked into the kitchen.

“Huh? Teacher Mo, do you want something?” Jiang Chenming, who was dealing with ribs, saw Mo Lingqiu coming in, and for a moment, he pointed to the freezer, “There is a drink in it. Take it out to Dr. Fan.”