Chapter 5

Mo Lingqiu argued with Fan Nian for more than half an hour the night before because Jiang Chenming was younger than him. In addition, Fan Nian had a lot of talk at first, although he couldn’t talk with anyone, but he was able to persevere, and Mo Lingqiu never said about him in the end.

Even in the middle of the night, I dreamt that Jiang Chenming looked aggrieved and asked himself why he disliked him for being young. Of course, this “little” was a little unclear.

Opening his eyes early in the morning, Mo Lingqiu stood in the bathroom and looked at his somewhat swollen eyes in the mirror, and sighed.

I got an eye protection ice pack and put it on my eyes for a while. When my eyes got better, Mo Lingqiu had breakfast and went to the school library. Sitting all morning, he didn’t leave the library and walked towards the North Campus until 11:30.

The infirmary of the North Campus is on the corner of the campus. Mo Lingqiu has been to the North Campus quite a few times. He also knows to take small paths to save time.

There are a total of five male dormitory buildings on the North Campus. The first one is Building 21. Because Building 21 is the outermost one, the first floor is a bit like a shop on the street. There are milk tea shops, small supermarkets, and schools. The infirmary is next to the small supermarket. There is also a small forest in front of Building 21, and there is a small road in it that can be super short.

Mo Lingqiu walked out along the path and saw the school infirmary with the door open.

The other party carried a large pack of snacks and three boxes of lunches, 80% of which were brought down to help his roommate.

“Teacher Mo? Why did you come here?” Jiang Chenming was surprised, completely forgetting that he had kicked the iron plate yesterday, and asked naturally.

“Wait for someone.”

As soon as the voice fell, Fan Nian’s voice came from behind: “Ling Qiu!”

Mo Lingqiu waved his hands with Jiang Chenming blankly, turned and walked towards Fan Nian.

Fan Nian looked at Mo Lingqiu who had walked up to him, and then at Jiang Chenming, who was still standing not far behind, who was not moving. He smiled and joked in a low voice, “Don’t you still be unfamiliar yesterday?”

“Unfamiliar.” Mo Lingqiu’s answer did not change.

Fan Nian felt bored, turned his head and smiled at Jiang Chenming, and walked into the infirmary side by side with Mo Lingqiu.

“Wait a moment, I’ll change my clothes.” Fan Nian was still wearing a white lab coat.

Mo Lingqiu was not in a hurry, sitting on the chair and flipping through the medical magazine next to him. Although it is not his major, but also watch it with gusto.

The door of the infirmary was suddenly pushed open. Mo Lingqiu raised his head and saw Jiang Chenming standing at the door with a smile on his face.

“Is Doctor Fan here?”

Mo Lingqiu glanced at him and called out to the locker room inside: “Fan Nian.”

“Hey! What’s the matter?” Fan Nian put on his coat and walked out hurriedly.

“Someone is looking for it.” Mo Lingqiu pointed to Jiang Chenming, who was standing at the door, and continued to look down.

Fan Nian was a little confused: “Look for me?”