Chapter 36

“Quickly, your brother Jiang is here!”

In a restaurant on the snack street next to the University of A, a group of big boys are very lively. Among them are some beautiful Omegas, who are the boy and girl friends of some of the people in the team.

The arrival of Jiang Chenming and Mo Lingqiu made the already lively store even more vigorous, especially Mo Lingqiu, who had never participated in a group activity organized by the students spontaneously, made the atmosphere here a little bit cooler.

“Sit here and give you a place specially.” A boy who has a good relationship with Jiang Chenming beckoned and pointed to the two empty seats beside him.

“Thanks.” Jiang Chenming and the boy gave a high-five, opened the chair and sat down with Mo Lingqiu, “Mr. Mo, this is my roommate when I was staying. The youngest in our dormitory, we all call him the fourth.”

“Teacher Mo, I’ve been admiring the name for a long time.” The old four are not tall, they are Beta, and they look pretty.

“Mr. Mo, hello.” Next to the fourth child, there was an Omega girl who was the fourth child’s girlfriend.

There are not a lot of couples with BO like this, because not everyone can meet the Alpha who is born with him. Rather than waiting, everyone will choose the one who is the most favorite and most suitable for them at the moment.

“Hello.” After Mo Lingqiu went to the hospital with Jiang Chenming, he went home and changed a pair of gold-framed glasses, adding a touch of extravagance to the whole person.

“We are in the Alpha dormitory there. The fourth child moved here midway, but I have a good relationship with him. We are both in the team and usually 1v1.” Jiang Chenming is still very concerned about his friends and has a relationship with the fourth child. It’s really good as he said, “Teacher Mo, don’t look at him as a small man, who dribbles the ball very well. I can’t match him.”

“What do you mean by being such a small person? Tell me clearly.” The fourth child hit Jiang Chenming with his elbow and was very dissatisfied.

“It’s really small.” The fourth girl’s girlfriend covered her mouth and smiled, not showing any face.

A group of people around heard it and laughed very happily.

Jiang Chenming was joking and joking. He raised his cup and toasted the fourth one: “Come on, let’s have a toast.”

“That’s not bad, forgive you.” The old fourth clinked glasses with him happily.

“Teacher Mo, you can eat more.” Jiang Chenming said, and gave him two pieces of black pepper ribs.

“Thank you.” Mo Lingqiu was indeed hungry, but because he was eating out, he paid attention to his behavior.

Jiang Chenming knew his personality, so he constantly took advantage of his hand to help him pick up delicious dishes on the round table.

Those who sat at the table with Mo Lingqiu were relatively well-established in the basketball team, and they were all in the basketball team for a long time, so they were very familiar with each other.

“Teacher Mo, is Jiang Chenming usually talking a lot?” the captain of the basketball team sitting directly opposite Mo Lingqiu asked.

Mo Lingqiu glanced at Jiang Chenming beside him, and replied, “It’s okay.”

“Hahahaha he talks a lot, he must have stopped in front of you, maybe I am afraid you will kick him.”