Chapter 24

Originally being able to sleep in a bed was something Jiang Chenming couldn’t ask for, but this was brought up by Mo Lingqiu’s mother, and the taste was different.

He opened his mouth and smiled awkwardly: “It’s okay, I can also go back to the dormitory to rest.”

Han Ying narrowed her eyes again and looked at him uncertainly, as if she didn’t expect him to say this.

“Mom, I will send him back to the dormitory at night.” Mo Lingqiu took the conversation and interrupted his mother’s next thoughts.

Han Ying snorted for a long time: “No, stay and live, uncles and aunts won’t stay here for too long, don’t be too formal.”

“That’s okay.” Jiang Chenming didn’t say anything, except for these three words, there was nothing else he could say.

After the four people sat down around the dining table, the atmosphere became even more embarrassing.

Although Han Ying had been talking to Jiang Chenming and asked some irrelevant questions, Mo Lingqiu intuitively felt that his mother was testing each other.

As for Mo Songcheng, while serving Han Ying, he cared about Mo Lingqiu: “Has life been going well recently?”

“Um.”

“Don’t always keep your face straight when communicating with students. You are not young anymore. Students will be shocked when they see it.”

“Um.”

“I’m going out to do errands tomorrow, and your mother will stay here to clean up for you.”

“good.”

Unlike Han Ying and Jiang Chenming’s chats, which were full of enthusiasm and laughter, the chat between the father and son was unremarkable, and it sounded boring.

Jiang Chenming glanced at Mo Songcheng secretly, and didn’t dare to interrupt, quietly pushing the spicy fish that Mo Lingqiu liked to eat in front of him.

“Which college does Little Jiang belong to? Is it the Department of Chinese Language?” Mo Songcheng, who had had a good conversation with Mo Lingqiu, suddenly turned his gaze on Jiang Chenming.

Jiang Chenming’s frightened hand shook, and the hand pushing the plate almost couldn’t control it: “…I’m from the sports department.”

“I thought you were a direct student of Ling Qiu.”

“No.” Jiang Chenming smiled, “My roommate’s girlfriend is in the Chinese Language Department and has been to the Chinese Language Department once. Because the bed in my dormitory was broken, I moved out.”

“The bed board is broken?” Mo Songcheng was particularly surprised.

“En…Our dormitory is a structure where the upper bed and the lower table are made. The bed board is made of wood. It may be because I am heavy and two of the bed boards are broken.” Jiang Chenming laughed at himself humorously.

“Then this school should be changed for you, it’s very dangerous.” Han Ying’s attention was also attracted.

“I have applied, it’s not good for the time being.” Jiang Chenming explained with a smile, “Because it is a big item, the inventory in the school may not necessarily be there. It will definitely take a while to change it. And I was originally a local, and I wanted to go home. I live, but my home is far away, so Teacher Mo temporarily took me in.”