Darling - Takao x Reader

You were at the library of the school studying for the exam with Midorima.

"Jeez, he's going to pass the exam anyway, why are you even trying to study...?" Takao went closer to you two "Ohhh... that's because of her isn't it?" He pointed at you.

"Hmm?" you looked surprise "Wh-What do you mean Takao-kun?

Takao laughed.

"Midorima is probably trying to hit on you"

"Shut up idiot!" the green haired boy stood up.

"Too bad (y/n) likes me more... right?" Takao looked at you, which made you flinch and blush, then you turned your head from him.

"Wh-What are you talking about?! M-Midorima-kun, let's continue..." you lowered your head to look at the book and try to cover your blush with your bangs.

Takao went sit next you you.

"You'd better teach me something~" said with his playful smirk.

"Huh?" you flinched and moved away from him a bit "Y-You know M-Midorima-kun is a better teacher than me... and smart, you should ask him to teach you..."

"Yeah, maybe that's true... if you'd teach me something the only thing I would be thinking of is that you're so beautiful and how much I would like to kiss you..."

"Wh-Wha?!?!" you blushed fiercely and whimpered a bit causing you to fall of the chair "Ouch!"

"Are you ok?!" Takao jumped out of his seat and kneeled beside you "Did you hurt yourself darling?" then he grabbed and stroked your arm.

That made you flinched and blush more "T-Takao-kun don't call me that! A-And I'm ok!" you slipped your arm from his grip and tried to stand up but, when you tried to put a feet on the floor a sudden pain came "Aww!!" you lose balance. However, the raven haired boy was fast and caught you in time.

"Come to me when you'll be serious about learning (y/n)..." with that the megane boy walked off.

"I should take you to the nurse" said Takao and lifted you bridal style and started walking.

"T-Takao-kun!! P-Please put me down! I can walk!!"

"Oh really?" he placed you down still holding your hips "Then go"

"O-Ok..." you jerked back a bit at his touch but took a step and yelped from pain.

Takao sighed and held you stronger so you couldn't fall "Will you let me carry you now?"

"I know I can't walk well but... i-it's kind of embarrassing the way you carry me..." you averted gaze from him.

The boy chuckled "Fine then... ask someone else to carry you" and looked around the empty library.

You frowned a little "Ok... Stop the teasing and bring me to the nurse..."

"Haha" he laughed and picked you up carefully "As if I let someone else touch you"

"Sh-Shut up..." you blushed and lowered your face to hide it.

Takao smirked and pushed your head to his chest "Make me"

"Wh-What?"

He suddenly kissed you "Like this..." he blushed slightly.

You opened your eyes wide in surprise and blushed fiercely, then covered your mouth with a hand "T-Takao?!"

"Listen carefully now... don't let anyone kiss you, hug you or flit with you except me... I want you to be mine and only mine (y/n)" he told you blushing but with serious eyes.

You blushed more and averted your gaze "Y-You don't have to be that possessive, you know?" you pecked his lips and lowered your head again "Baka..." then you smiled.

He blushed and smiled gently "I just want to make sure that you know who you belong to. Now let's go to the nurse" he carried you there and put you on a table while looking for bandages "There we go... it might hurt a little bit darling..." he wrapped your leg carefully and kissed the most hurting place sweetly.

----------------------------------

This is the first one I hope you liked it!!

This one was a collaboration with @FalconLoverxxXxx7 thank you so much for your help!!! You know I love to write with you ^^

Anyway like, comment and request if you want!

and if someone wants to collaborate with me with some other stories I'll be glad to help you too ^^