Pay attention to me - Akashi x Reader

You are on the top of the stage in your high school festival. You're going to start your violin performance wearing a beautiful dress and making all the audience shut in silence when you start playing your favourite and really difficult song.

Akashi is sitting in the audience smiling as he sees you in your wonderful dress and hearing you play as he always love to do.

You keep playing your violin with closed eyes and smiling feeling completely comfortable and enjoying the soft sound of your instrument until you finish and bow to the audience while them acclaim you.

Akashi stands up and walks to you in backstage "Hi"

"Hmm?" you turn to him "Oh Akashi-san, do you need anything?" you smile politely.

"Uh I just wanted to say that you were awesome there" he smiles.

"Thank you" you say putting your violin in its case "Sorry but I need to meet with my friends now, bye" you smile and walk past him.

"Sure..." he smiles sadly.

You walk to where your friends are and they start to congratulate you making you smile and laugh with them.

Akashi scratches the back of his head looking at you and sighs. He walks to your locker and places there the flowers he is holding.

You told your friends you'll go put your violin in your locker and then come back. So you go there and wide your eyes seeing the flowers, you pick them and start looking for a card or something.

Akashi smiles until he realises he's still holding the card and facepalms himself "Ugh..." he groans and walks away.

You shrug and place the flowers on a near table "Someone has probably mistaken the locker..." you mumble put your violin on the locker and return to your friends.

Akashi rushes to buy more flowers and place them in your locker with the card this time. He walks away confidentially until your friend quickly rushes to what he thought was your locker.

"Hey (f/n)" Akashi smiles and takes out the flowers unnoticeably and walks away sighing.

You keep having a fun day in the festival. You are now trying to win a fish in a game but you sigh not managing to catch it so you went back to where your friends are.

Akashi walks around the festival with Reo and accidentally bumps into you dropping his coffee on you "(y/n) I'm sorry!" he tries to wipe it off with a tissue.

Your eyes widen seeing your dress all stained "I-It's ok Akashi-san" you grab his hand to stop him "I'll just go change" you say to your friends and turn to go to your locker to grab your bag.

"Wait!" he grabs your hand and pulls you into a kiss.

You blush with open wide eyes not processing the situation.

He pulls away "Let me buy you a new one... I'm really sorry"

"Wh-What?" you keep shocked "N-No, i-it's not necessary..." you turn walking to the lockers with a shocked face.

"Tch... Even when I kiss you, you keep ignoring me?" he whispers by your ear holding you from behind.

You shiver and blush "I-I don't ignore you... b-but why have you d-done that?"

"Because you never pay attention to me" he buries his face in your neck.

You sigh and get free from him "I know you are used to have the attention of everyone so that's the way you make girls pay attention to you?"

"Well I think yes, especially after she leaves me before let me give her flowers and later throws them out, and that happened only today. Do you remember when I bought you two tickets to the movie? What did you do? You took your friend and went to the movie" he says raising an eyebrow.

You wide your eyes remembering all that "So... Th-That was you trying to ask me out?" you chuckle lightly.

"Well yeah" he comes closer to you.

"To think that the perfect Akashi-san would get nervous because a normal girl like me" you giggle.

"Heh you're way too far from normal. You're perfect" he says smiling and hugging you by your waist.

You blush slightly and laugh softly "Oh yes? And why is that?"

"Because I said it" he smirks and pecks your lips.

You blush and low your head "O-Ok stop..." you grip his shirt.

He lifts your head up by your chin "No, I will never stop loving you" he smirks and kisses you passionately holding you closer to him.

—————————————————

This was requested by @my_scissors_my_life sorry if it's too short :( but I hope you liked it!! ^^

Like, comment and keep requesting!

Thanks for your support!!