Training plan - Imayoshi x KouhaiReader

You were helping Momoi with the team at practice. Suddenly, Imayoshi rushed into the gym.

"Hey! Momoi do you know where Aomine is?"

"Hm? Why do you need him? He hasn't come to practice today..." the pink haired girl answered.

"Oh... Kuroko needed him so I've said I'll ask you..."

"Oh! Can you watch the team a bit? I'm going to find him" said the girl to you smiling and left.

"O-Oh... Ok..." you answered a bit surprised.

"Oh hey!" Imayoshi noticed you.

"Ah.. H-Hello Imayoshi-senpai" you bowed at him hiding your embarrassing face.

"What are you doing here?" he asked you smiling.

"M-Momoi-chan asked me to help her with the team... b-but if you want I can leave... Maybe I-I'm not helping at all..." you tried to leave.

"No!" he grabbed your hand "Don't go"

You flinched and blushed "O-Ok... Umm.. Senpai?"

"Yes?" he let go your hand.

"N-Nothing... Y-You should start the training..." you averted gaze from him.

He pulled you from your hand to get closer to him "Why don't you do that? If anything happens I'll support you"

You opened your eyes in surprise and lowered your flushed face "A-Alright... I-I'll go grab the balls at the storage room while y-you start the training with the rest...

"Haha no no no miss, now you're the boss here. I'll go grab the balls"

"W-Wait.. What?! I-I can't do that senpai!" you waved your hands in front of you trying to convince him.

"Yes you can" he chuckled "Don't worry I don't leave you alone, I'll be here if you need any help" he smiled and hugged you, making you blush.

"S-Senpai?"

"Ok wait a second, I'll get the balls and we can start the training!" he rushed to the storage room, grabbed them and came back to you "Ok, now you need a training plan. Do everything like Momoi unless you want to change something"

"U-Umm... Ok... G-Guys" you tried to call the attention of the others "Guys!" you increased your voice a bit and blushed cutely at the attention of everyone.

Imayoshi smiled "Today (y/n) will train you, so pay attention!"

"Um... Y-Yeah... That's right... I hope I can do it well, I'm h-happy to work with you" you bowed with flushed cheeks, then explain the training and let them do it.

-After the training-

"Hah, see? It wasn't that hard, was it?" Imayoshi hugged you from behind.

"Y-Yeah.. B-But.. Senpai... Wh-Why do you keep hugging me?"

"Oh? You don't like it? Just said that and I'll stop" he smiled hiding his face on your neck.

You yelped and turned your face more from him but didn't answer him.

"I won't release you then" he hugged you tighter "but you have to do something for me too".

"Wh-What do you mean...?" you asked tensing your body up.

"Hmm... what about.. a kiss?" he asked pointing at his cheek.

You wide your eyes and blushed but, after a few seconds, you leaned closer to peck his cheek. However, he turned his face to you and you ended up kissing his lips. He didn't let you move and kissed you passionately.

"Mmm~" you closed your eyes blushing a million shades of red but responded to the kiss.

Then he lifted you up on his hips and smiled at you "Now you need to kiss only me like that"

You hid your blushing face in his neck placing your hands on his shoulders and whispered "A-Alright... B-But this possition is embarrassing.. Imayoshi-senpai..."

"Do you prefer to be held like this?" he placed you back on the floor then lifted you up again bridal style and pecked your nose.

"M-Mou~ Senpai..." you hid your face on his chest "you really like to embarrass me..."

"I just want my princess to be happy" said then kissed your forehead.

-------------------------------------

I hope you liked it!

Like, comment and request if you want!! ^^

Next will be Kise x Reader!