1x1 Akashi x TomboyReader

You were practicing basketball at the gym before the male team appeared. You were all sweaty and with the hair in a ponytail. Suddenly, Akashi went past you and pounced your shoulder accidentally.

"Hey! Watch where you walk!!" you yelled at him annoyed.

"Heh, you can't order me what to do" he simply answered.

"Tch... Here it comes, the emperor Bakashi..." you turned around from him and continue to shoot the ball.

"It's our turn to play... move" he said coldly.

"Or what?" you turned to glare at him.

"Or I'll move you" he placed his hands on your hips.

You wide your eyes and blushed slightly "What do you think you're doing?!?!" you tried to get free from his grip.

He smirked a bit and lifted you up bridal style "I warned you".

You blush fiercely like never before "Wh-What?! Release me Bakashi!!!" you hit him on his shoulder.

"Didn't I just told you that you can't order me what to do?" he stayed quiet for a bit and smiled "Look, let's play 1x1 and if you win I'll do anything you want. And if I win you'll do anything I want. But don't think that you'll have an opportunity to do this every day"

You looked at him surprise but then smirked "Alright, but don't think you're going to win so easily... So release me!!"

Akashi released you and got the ball "Ok we'll play to 20 points" he shot the ball from a 3 pointer "0-3"

You glared at him "Don't be so cocky" then grabbed the ball and shot it smirking "3-3"

"Heh, you have a bad habit" he stole the ball from you "Ordering around... 6-3"

"Says the shitty emperor..." you tried to steal the ball from him and end up placking him from the front.

"That's what you get!" he moved away from you and shot another 3 points "Can we just say that I won? It's boring to play with a girl" he laughed trying to make you mad.

"Oh, really?" an irk mark could be seeing on your forehead. You stole the ball from him faster than a blink of an eye and shot a 3 points one again "Then try to steal me the ball again..." you glared at him challenging him while grabbing the ball again.

He hit a ball hardly so you're not able to held it "Too easy... girls are so weak"

You got really angry and grab him from his collar looking at his heterochromatic eyes with rage in yours "We are what?!?!"

"Weak" he simply said.

"You're a jerk!!" not able to stand it anymore you punched him on the face hard.

He placed his hand on his cheek and said coldly "Why did you do that?!"

"Nobody is going to call me weak again!!! Y-You get on my nerves every time I talk to you!!!!" you yelled with teary eyes glaring at him.

He laughed "Are you crying?"

"Say that again!!!" you grabbed his collar again "Do you want me to punch you again asshole!!!!!"

"Calm down (y/n)" he hugged you and petted your back.

You opened eyes wide shocked "Wh-What are you doing?"

"You look more beautiful when you're smiling at me"

"Wh-What?! I-I have never done that..." your cheeks became red and you hid your face on his chest.

"Pfft, yeah!" he patted your head "Like you never come to watch me play and never smile at me when I score or look to your side" he laughed.

You flinched "Th-That's not true!"

"Are you saying I'm wrong?" he asked raising and eyebrow.

You flinched again and buried your face more on his chest "N-No..."

"Good. You know you'll need to release me" he laughed gently "How could I kiss you other way?"

"Wh-Wh-What?!" you wide your eyes and pulled away a bit unconsciously.

"Heh, you really want me to kiss you, don't you?" he lifted your chin up and kissed you gently.

"If you would have won, what you would have wanted me to do?" he asked you smirking.

------------------------------------------------------------

Well readers, what have you asked him? haha

I hope you liked it, this was another collaboration with the great writter @FalconLoverxxXxx7

Comment, like and request! ^^