Maid - Midorima x Reader

Today were the cultural festival in Shutoku's High. Your class was doing a maid cafe so you were dressing in a cute quite short maid dress. It fitted you really well, you aren't extremely skinny, you have a curvy beautiful body. You were a bit nervous since the boys in your class didn't stop looking at you and the other girls in that dresses but, specially, since your friend Takao had told you he was going to come here with his taller megane friend, who happens to have a like to maid dresses and.. you.

Takao entered the classroom and smiled as he saw you.

"(y/n)-chan!" he went closer to you and Midorima followed him.

"Takao-kun!" you ran to him "Oh! I mean.. Takao-sama, Midorima-sama" you bowed at both of them "May I lead you to your seats?" you asked smiling at them.

Takao laughed "Sure!"

"Ok!" you turned around to lead them to the best table making your dress flip and wave cutely showing your legs more "Here we are, please take a seat"

Midorima looked at your dress and legs and blushed a bit.

"Thanks (y/n)-chan!" Takao said.

"Your welcome Takao-sama" you bowed a bit at him "Well, here you have our menu. When you have decided what you want call for me!" you smiled, bowed and left them alone.

Takao looked and Midorima and laughed "You know, I'm thinking of inviting (y/n)-chan somewhere~"

Midorima looked at him with an angry glare "No you're not!"

"Well, if you're not going to do that I will~!" Takao teased.

Meanwhile, you were serving other tables and there are some guys who were flirting with you. Midorima noticed and raised his hand.

"(Y/N)!" as he saw you didn't notice he walked toward the table you were serving "Ha Ha Ha... You guys are so cool... Now GTFO!"  he looked at them with a deadly glare.

You widened your eyes in surprise "Oh.. Midorima-sama... What's wrong?" you asked smiling trying to calm him. He looked at you while the guys you were talking to packed and left.

"We decided what we want..." he turned away and walked to the table Takao was sitting.

"Oh ok!" you followed him to the table "So, what do you want?"

Takao looked and Midorima and laughed "I think he would like to order you"

You looked surprised but brushed it off and looked at Midorima smiling "Well then Midorima-sama, what do you want to order?" you asked bowing and blushing slightly at him.

"Can you just go out with me...?" he asked looking like he didn't care.

You widened your eyes blushing more this time "A-Are you serious? M-Midorima-sama?"

"Y-Yeah..." he blushed. You looked surprised then smiled bowed.

"Then, I would love to... and..." you leaned closer to him to whisper by his ear "Thank you for defending me before... Shintarou-sama..." you kissed his cheek.

"Th-Those guys were just t-too loud..." he blushed turning his face from you.

"Hehe.. Yeah of course.." you turned his face to you and pecked his lips "tsun-tsun~"

He looked annoyed but kept blushing and lifted you up on the table "If somebody's going to touch you, I'll kill them" added in a calm tone.

You chuckled "Alright~ Goshuyin-sama~" you wrapped your arms around his neck.

He placed you on his hips looking at you with any emotion.

"Um.. Sh-Shintarou?"

"What?" he said roughly but some red could be seen on his face.

"W-We are in front of e-everyone... even Takao..."

"Tch.. Who cares about him? Do you like him more than me?"

"I didn't mean that! It's just... kind of embarrassing..."

"Embarrassing you say? What about this then?" he placed a kiss on your lips.

"Hmm? What have happened with my tsun-tsun~?" you kissed him deeply stroking his neck and hair.

"Tch..." he blushed madly.

---------------------------------------------

Here is the tsun-tsun~ Hope you liked it! ^^

By the way, If you have time please take a look at @XxMe2xX99 KnB one-shots ^^ she is new at writing but I think she is doing really good and I think she has potential! 

So thank you for your support! Like, comment and request if you want! ^^