Hot day together - Kise x Reader LEMON

You have started dating Kise not long ago after being really good friends from years. You two are now at your apartment in an extremely hot day waiting for the air-conditioner repairman.

"Mou~ why it has to happen today of all days? I'm going to die from this hot weather and we need to wait for that damn repairman!" you whine sitting by the window looking if he comes while the fan makes your hair and light sleeveless shirt flow slightly.

Kise lays on the sofa and drinks a huge bottle of water, he sighs and takes off his shirt.

You notice his sigh and look at him and blush slightly seeing his bare toned chest. You chuckle standing up and walk to him in the sofa, letting him see your beautiful legs in some too short and fitting shorts and lean to his face moving his bangs away to kiss his forehead, causing your shirt to reveal slightly your bra "Sorry for making you stay too" you pout a bit.

"A-Ah it's nothing" he looks at your body in that light clothes then sees your bra and quickly looks away blushing.

You smile "Thank you then. Oh I have an idea!" you rush to the kitchen and come back with an ice-cream which breaks in two and give him the other half "I know it's not too much, but it would refresh us a bit" you smile and lick yours sitting in the floor leaning your back to the sofa by Kise's head.

Kise smiles and licks yours as well.

"Kise! You have yours!" you chuckle moving yours from him.

"But yours tastes better~" he pouts.

You chuckle seeing his cute pout and turn to him sitting on the sofa with him "Fine~" you grab his hand closer to you and lick his.

He looks at you and licks his ice cream at the same time as you making his tongue touch yours.

You blush with wide open eyes looking at his, not cute but serious and manly now, making you flinch and pull away turning your blushing face from him and licking your ice-cream again.

Kise chuckles and pulls you into a kiss licking your lips as is asking for entrance after placing the ice-creams on the coffee table on a plate. Your eyes widen surprised but you open your mouth for him kissing him back.

He gently plays with your tongue and hugs you closer to him. You wrap your arms around his neck pressing your body more to his unconsciously, enjoying the feeling of your mouths together.

He gently pulls you on the sofa and gets on top of you. He breaks the kiss and licks your neck.

You shiver letting a small moan escape your mouth while catching your breath again "K-Kise... What are you doing?"

"Kissing my girlfriend~" he smiles and kisses you again but this time more passionately.

"Mmm~" you moan unconsciously feeling him kissing you like never before.

He kisses your jaw line and leans back to your neck and slowly tries to lean to your chest.

You shiver "K-Kise... Wait!" you place your hands on his bare shoulders.

He looks at you placing his forehead on yours "What's wrong princess?"

You look up at his eyes blushing and wrap your arms around his neck stroking his soft hair "I-I think we should s-stop now... b-before things get more... h-heated" you avert your gaze from him embarrassed.

"But you can't wear this then~" he looks at your clothes "I-I can't help it when I see your body (y/n)chi~"

You blush fiercely "K-Kise?!" you pull at your clothes to cover your body as much as you can.