First time alone - Takao x Reader LEMON

Here you have another Lemon so if you don't like explicit sexual content don't read it!
----------------------------------------

You have been dating Takao for some months and you have invited him to spend the night in your home, but it's the first time your parents aren't going to be there for the weekend.

Takao rings your doorbell and smiles to you as you open the door "Hey~"

"Hi Takao" you smile and kiss his cheek pulling him inside by his hand "It's been a while since you have been staying here huh?"

"Yeah" he chuckles.

"Let's put your things in my room then" you lead him to your room.

He follows you and falls in your bed "Can I never leave this place again?" he chuckles.

You chuckle and place his bag in your chair "It's not that good you know?"

"Yeah it needs you" he pulls you into the bed and hugs you.

"T-Takao!" you chuckle and bury your face in his chest.

He smiles and kisses your head.

You smile and kiss his chest "It's not that I don't like it but... are you already tired and want to sleep?" you chuckle "Because I've made you dinner"

"Oh great I'm starving" he picks you up on his hips and carries you to the kitchen "Why is it so quiet? Where are your parents?"

"Oh... They are out for the weekend" you say normally hugging his neck letting him carry you.

"Hmm~? So we're alone?" he smirks.

"Yeah... Why did you say it like that?" you chuckle and look at him raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing~" he smiles.

"Hmm..." you look at him sensing he is thinking on something but brush it off "If you say so" you peck his lips and jump off him reaching the kitchen "Well now let's eat"

He sits next to you and wraps one arm around your shoulder and opens his mouth waiting for you to feed him.

You giggle "You're like a little kid" you say while feeding him.

"Don't be jealous" he chuckles and kisses you.

You smile to the kiss "Jealous of what you idiot?" you flick his forehead chuckling then take a bite yourself.

He chuckles "I love you too"

You smile and peck his lips "Now eat" you poke your tongue and feed him again.

He starts eating and as you finish he lifts you up again and carries back to the bed.

"Takao? What are you doing?" you chuckle "I wanted to have a shower before going to bed, and it's really early to sleep"

"Heh who said we're going to sleep?" he smiles mischievously.

"Hmm? Then what do you have in mind?" you chuckle.

He pins you to the bed and kisses your neck.

"Mmm~ T-Takao?" you chuckle and stroke his soft hair.

He bites your neck leaving a mark and leaves butterfly kisses down to your chest area.

"Ah~" you moan a bit from the mixture of pain and pleasure and grip his hair and shirt.

He slips his hand over your shirt and bra and starts massaging your breast.

You yelp and cover your chest from him "T-Takao..." you look at him with flushed cheeks.

He lifts his head and gently kisses your lips "Don't be so shy honey" he smiles and starts massaging it again while looking into your eyes

"Mmm~" you shiver but don't avert your gaze from his.

He smiles and goes back to kissing and biting your neck as he unclasps your bra and pulls away to take off your shirt. You let him undress you turning your face from him. He turns your face back to him and smiles. After he takes of your shirt he slips his hand under your panties and strokes your womanhood as he gently bites your nipple.

"Ahh~!" you arch your back closing your eyes.

He removes your skirt and panties and kisses your clit.

"Hahh~ T-Takao... D-Don't look s-so closely..." you say embarrassed.

He chuckles and licks your clit and inserts his fingers into you and slowly moving them.

"Nngah~" you close your eyes and clench the sheets "T-Takao~"

He smiles hearing his name and kisses your stomach as he moves his fingers faster and deeper making you...

"Ahhh~!!" you come yanking at his hair.

He removes his pants and boxers and gently brushes his member trough your clit "It's going to hurt a little now okay?" he smiles to you kissing you neck.

"Mmm~ I-It's ok... I trust you" you whisper and hug his neck stroking the hair by his nape.

He bites your neck and inserts his member fully into you.

"Ahhhh~!!!" you dig your nails in his back and nape with tears in the edge of your eyes.

He kisses your tears off and slips his tongue into your mouth gently playing with yours as he slowly moves his member inside of you.

"Mmm~~" you hug him and deepen the kiss fighting his tongue for dominance.

He starts moving his member faster as he finally finds your sweet spot and hits it repeatedly while dominating your mouth and squeezing your breast until you...

"Takao~~!!" you come scratching his back leaving marks and arching your back a lot while your legs wrap around him.

He waits a little until you settled down and starts moving again "Just a little bit babe" he huffs with a low voice and after few more thrusts he pulls out his member and comes on your belly.

You pant heavily then move your hand to your stomach wiping his cum with one finger and lick it "Mm~ b-bitter..."

He chuckles and kisses you laying down next to you. You turn and cuddle closer to him kissing his neck and chest.

He buries his neck in your hair and smiles stroking your back "You should moan my name more~" he smirks.

"Sh-Shut up" you chuckle and stroke his hair kissing his neck "I-It seems you staying here for the night it's going to be different from now on..." you whisper blushing slightly.

"Only if you wish to" he chuckles.

You blush "I-Idiot..." you bite his neck leaving a mark "I love you..." you whisper and close your eyes kissing the mark.

He bites his bottom lip from the sensation "I love you too honey" he strokes your back and smiles.

------------------------------------
Here you have the mischievous and playful Takao! Hope you liked it! ^^

Like, comment and request if you want!

Thanks for your support!! ^^