Help me to get you - Kasamatsu x Reader

You are walking through the school to go home already when you see your friend Kasamatsu and Kise talking or more like whispering not far away.

"Uh... How would I ask her out? I mean where do I take her..?" Kasamatsu sighs.

"Oh! That's easy (y/n)chi loves (favourite activity) so you could do that!" Kise chuckles.

You get closer to them "Hey guys! What are you talking about?" you ask from behind them.

"Waah!" Kasamatsu jumps from surprise.

You giggle "What's wrong? I've startled you so much?"

"N-No" he takes a deep breath.

"I was helping him to ask a girl out" Kise scratches the back of his head and Kasamatsu punches him.

"Hmm? Really?" you chuckle "Oh so you are growing up Kasamatsu? Then I want to help too" you smile.

"W-What? B-But I..." Kasamatsu looks at Kise for help.

"That'd be great!" Kise smiles.

"S-Sure" Kasamatsu agrees quietly.

"So what you two had in mind?"

"Uh..." Kise wides his eyes "Taking her to do (favourite activity)"

You wide your eyes "Really? Haha that sounds great! That girl is lucky huh?" you elbow Kasamatsu teasing him a bit although you feel a glint of sadness.

He nods "Wh-What date would be perfect to you (y/n)chi?" Kise asks and Kasamatsu looks down hiding his blush.

"For me? Hmm..." you start thinking "I'm not sure... Maybe after (favourite activity) you can go somewhere quiet and relaxing to be the two of you alone, maybe a picnic in the park? I don't know, I just think that as long you two are comfortable with each other is fine" you chuckle.

"If you were me... How would you ask her out?" Kasamatsu keeps asking not looking directly at your eyes.

"Oh... Um..." you think "Well, I think asking her normally is alright or do you want it to be special or romantic?"

"Which one do you prefer?"

"Oh... I think as long as the girl likes the guy who ask her it's fine... But maybe you can surprise her with something you know she likes it, a little present or maybe flowers, although I don't like flowers there are girls that like them" you chuckle "So do you know her enough to think about something like that?"

"Well she doesn't like flowers too for sure..." he scratches the back of his head.

You chuckle "Well then think about a little present she would like, a plushie, some chocolate or maybe something that reminds you of a memory together! I don't know, probably I'm not helping you at all"

"No! Y-You do help me a lot... Thanks"

"I'm glad then" you smile then look at the time "Oh God I'm late for work! Sorry guys I got to go! Tomorrow you'll tell me who is the girl Kasamatsu!" you wave your hand at them and run to work.

He scratches the back of his head and sighs "Sure..."

-Next day-

You go to school like every other day.

"Uh... (y/n)?" Kasamatsu touches your shoulder gently holding a huge teddy bear.

"Oh yes?" you turn to him and wide your eyes seeing the teddy bear "Wow..." you chuckle "So are you going to ask her out today huh?" you smile.

He nods and hands you the bear turning his face from you blushing.

Your eyes widen more "W-Wait..." you look up at him blushing slightly "I-I am..?"

"W-Would you g-go out w-with m-me?" he asks shyly.

You blush more and grab the teddy bear "Y-Yes..." you whisper hiding your red cheeks with the plushie.

Kasamatsu holds out his hand for you "Let's go to (favourite activity)"

You grab his hand slowly while smiling "Wh-Why didn't you tell me yesterday?" you chuckle.

"I wanted it to be a surprise..."

You smile looking up at him with pinkish cheeks "Th-Thanks..." you squeeze his hand and peck his cheek.

He blushes and takes you to do (favourite activity). You have really good time doing (favourite activity) with him, although he isn't too good at it.

"Do you want to go now?" you grab his hand smiling at him.

"Sure" he smiles at you and leads you to the park.

"D-Do you really take all the advices I gave to you yesterday?" you chuckle.

"Y-You don't like it?" he looks at you sadly.

"O-Of course I like it!" you see his face and hug him "I really love it!" you smile in his chest.

"Haha" he smiles and hugs you back.

"To think the shy and cute with girls Kasamatsu has worked this hard to make me go out with him..." you chuckle blushing and kiss his neck softly.

"It was worth it" he strokes your head and leads you to the picnic he made.

You look at it and smile widely "It's so pretty!" you sit on the blanket and pull at his hand to make him sit too.

He sits next to you and lifts you up on his lap.

You blush and smile shyly placing your hands on his shoulders "Wh-What are you doing?"

He smiles and leans to you and kisses you. You whimper surprised but close your eyes and kiss him back.

He breaks the kiss and looks into your eyes "I-I really like you for a long time so... If you feel the same... Would you b-be my girlfriend?" he asks shyly.

You chuckle and hug him burying your face in his neck "Of course! I-I would love to!"

He smiles and pulls you into a tight hug and swings you from side to side carefully "I'm happiest guy in the world" he kisses your forehead smiling.

———————————————————————————————

There you have the cute captain of Kaijo, hope you like it!!

This was requested by @jutsutenten

Like, comment and keep requesting! ^^

Thanks for your support!!