I won't be sorry about it - Sakurai x Reader

You have been dating Sakurai for some months. You really love him since he always treats you really gently and he is always so sweet. And you also find adorable how shy and awkward he is.

Today you have come to class as every other normal day.

"(y/n)-chan!" Sakurai smiles walking to you.

You turn to him "Hi Sakurai!" you smile.

"Sorry! I won't bother you!" he sits on his seat and lowers his head feeling ashamed of his action.

"Hey!" you chuckle and go to his seat "What are you talking about? You know you never bother me" you smile and peck his cheek.

He blushes "S-Sorry"

"Stop apologizing cute mushroom~" you chuckle and peck his forehead.

"Sorry! I-I mean..!" he sighs "Sorry (y/n)-chan... damn it" he whispers to himself.

"Ok enough!" you hug him and kiss his neck "I need to go now since the teacher has already entered" you smile and peck his lips lightly before going to sit on your seat.

He smiles and looks sadly at you when you sit in your seat "Sorry (y/n)-chan I'm trying" he whispers.

You keep concentrated in the lessons and taking notes while he keeps thinking about how to make you happier with him and how to stop apologising. He ends up deciding to be at least a bit manlier for you.

When the bell rings signalling the end of classes you sigh relieved throwing your head back exhausted.

"Are you tired (y/n)-chan?" Sakurai walks to you.

"Yeah a bit" you smile and stretch your arms to him like asking for a hug.

He blushes "I-I'll carry you home" he picks you up and leans down so you can take your bag.

Your eyes widen "Are you sure? I'm heavy you know?" you chuckle.

"I'm s-... I'll carry you it's fine"

You look surprised since he manages to not apologize "Um... If you say so..." you grab your bag and hug his neck.

He slightly blushes and walks not looking down at you.

"Sakurai, are you alright?" you look up at him.

"Y-Yes!" he says as brave as he can.

You look confused at him with worry in your eyes and you hug his neck tighter "You know that if something is bothering you, you can tell me" you kiss his neck.

"I'm sorry it's nothing!" he sighs.

Your expression saddened "Fine...."

"I'm sorry don't be sad!" he closes his eyes and sighs again "(y/n)-chan... I'm sorry... I can't become a better guy... I'm really trying because I love you and I don't want to lose you but I can't"

Your eyes widen "H-Hey! What are you saying? A better guy?"

He nods "I-I know that I'm not a dream boyfriend... but I'm really trying to be one (y/n)-chan!" he sits on a bench and sits you on his lap "I'm sorry"

"S-Sakurai! What do you mean?!" you hug him tightly by his neck "You are the perfect boyfriend, MY perfect boyfriend!!"

"Y-You don't have to say that" he says sadly and hugs you back.

"Of course I do!!! Because that's true! And I don't understand why you don't believe me..." you start kissing his neck.

"I-I'm sorry!" he blushes.

You smile and look at his face "See? This is my cute perfect mushroom who happens to be my perfect boyfriend" you kiss his lips softly.

"I'm sorry that I made you angry" he buries his face in your neck "I just want to have you for myself forever"

You blush and hide it in his neck smiling and hugging him tighter "F-Forever?"

"S-Sorry?" he looks sadly at you.

You chuckle "No, this time you have even less reasons t-to apologize" you smile sweetly at him "I... I love you and... I-I want that f-forever to be true" you say shyly while blushing.

"Then I'm going to make it true! And I'm not going to be sorry about it!" he kisses you unconsciously and blushes.

----------------------------------------------

This was requested by PCollong, sorry this one was shorter but I hope you all liked it! ^^

Like, comment and request if you want!

Thanks for your support!! ^^