I have two dreams now - Takao x Reader

You have been dating Takao since your first year in high school and you both are in the last year. All people are thinking about what they are going to do now. However, your mind is now thinking about other things... Like why you have a delayed of a week in your period. And you are hoping it isn't because of 'that'.

"Hey!" Takao waves to you and walks closer.

You yelp "O-Oh hi!" you smile at him.

"What's wrong?" he hugs you and looks into your eyes.

You flinch and this time smile truly but only a little for how well he knows you, especially when you aren't ok "It's nothing, I'm just nervous about the final exams" you hug him back burying your face in his chest "But I'm looking forward to spend tonight in your house"

"Hmm~ is that really only about exams?" he looks worried at you.

"Yeah don't worry ok?" you smile and peck his lips.

"Uhuh" he nods still thinking about it.

"Well I need to go now, my mom ask me to do some errands before going to your house. I'm really sorry" you put on a sad face and peck his lips hugging him tightly by his neck.

"Can I walk you there?" he smiles.

You flinch unnoticeable "It's not necessary! It would be boring and, knowing my boyfriend as well as I do... Don't you need to clean your house and specially your room a bit before I get there~?" you chuckle still hugging him.

"I can do it after" he pecks your forehead "Let's go?"

"U-Um... A-Alright..." you turn from him hiding your concerned face.

He grabs your hand "Seriously what's wrong? You're not acting like yourself"

You tense but decided to not make him notice anymore "It's really nothing honey!" you smile and squeeze his hand "Hey, since they are pretty near how about you go to this shop to buy the things in that list and I go to that pharmacy to buy my mom's medicines? Then we would end faster and we would be at your house earlier" you say cheerfully.

"Fine~" he kisses you "I love you"

"I love you too" you smile and turn to go to the pharmacy and sigh "I hate lying him..." you mumble as you buy your mother pills and a pregnancy test which you hide extremely well on your bag.

He gets everything from the list and waits for you in the place you two separated.

You breathe deeply relaxing yourself and return to Takao "I'm done!" you smile at him.

"What did you get?" he smiles taking your hand.

"My mom's pills, you know she has stomach problems" you say and stroke his hand.

"Oh... okay" he smiles.

"Then let's leave this at my house and go to yours!" you smile hugging his arm then after you both leave the things in your house you go to his house.

He hugs you by your hips and pecks your lips.

You kiss him back and chuckle "Open the door of your house first at least"

He chuckles and opens the door "M'lady" he bows.

You chuckle and enter then bow like a lady grabbing your skirt "Thanks my lord~"

He smiles and closes the door with his feet as he lifts you up on his hips. You smile back and hug him by his neck burying your face in his neck and kissing it slowly.

"I love you so much m'lady" he whispers by your ear "I'd die without you"

Your eyes widen and you hug him tighter but keep not wanting him to know your concern "I love you too, although we both know you aren't exactly a lord" you chuckle and peck his nose.