Smile at me too - Himuro x Reader

You have known Kagami and Himuro since all of you were little, even before they went to America. You now attend Seirin High and you are in Kagami’s and Kuroko’s class. Today Kagami, Kuroko and you are going to the court on the park to have some fun playing basketball.

“Are you ready guys?” asks Kagami.

“If (y/n)-chan is then we can go” answers Kuroko.

“Yeah yeah I’m right here!!” you jump into Kagami’s back and cling onto him “Kagamii~give a piggy ride there please!” you ask him smiling widely.

He laughs “Haha sure!” then he starts walking and jumping around.

You keep smiling and laughing on Kagami’s back until all of you reach the park and see that there’s a black haired boy playing there alone.

“Hmm?... Is that one… Himuro?! Hey Himuro!!!!” you yell and wave at him still on Kagami’s back.

Himuro turns around smiling but when he sees Kagami the smile disappears “Uh hey (y/n), Kagami, Kuroko…”

“What are you doing here all alone?” you ask him jumping off Kagami’s back smiling.

“Nothing. I see you want to play” he looks at Kagami “Then I’ll be going…”

“Hey wait! What about you play with us?” you ask smiling “That would be fun right guys?” you look back at Kagami and Kuroko.

“Yeah, why not?” Kagami answers.

“Ok… Um what does the winner gets?” asks Himuro.

“Hmm? The winner? Well… I don’t know… what about whatever the winner wants?” you answer.

“Hah ok! I’ll play 1x1 with Kagami then” Himuro states.

“Eh?! But what happens with Kuroko and I?” you look confused.

“Um… you can… be our fans? I don’t know…”

You wide your eyes, then look at Kuroko with his usual blank face but looking a bit confused and you giggle “Haha ok~ but after that we want to play!!”

“Ok” Himuro gets the ball and Kagami stands in front of him.

“Good luck guys!! Give your best!!” you cheer for both of them.

Himuro lifts the ball up but Kagami steals it and rushes to the basket to dunk it.

“Good job Kagami-kun~!!!” you yell.

“Damn itt” Himuro whispers as he sees you cheering Kagami “I’m not done yet!” he shouts and shoots the ball from 3

“Wow! That was great Himuro!!!” you say.

Himuro smiles and catches the ball, jumps and dunks it.

You giggle “Awesome!!” then you get up and punch playfully Kagami’s shoulder “Seems like he is beating you up~” you tease Kagami making him laugh.

“He must want something. I just wonder what” the red haired say.

“Yeah yeah, make it sound like you’re losing to me just because you’re curious about what I want” he chuckles.

You giggle “Come on!! Keep playing and end up!! Now I’m curious about what you want too” you smile at Himuro.

The result is already 23-25 and Himuro wins.

“Well that was easy” Himoro laughs to make Kagami mad.

“Haha Kagami you lost!!!” you poke his cheek teasingly.

Kagami lifts you up and swings you “I know you don’t need to tell me that a hundred times!” he laughs.

Himuro looks at you smiling at Kagami and comes closer with a serious face so Kagami would put you back down.

“Hmm? What’s wrong Himuro? Oh yeah! What do you want as a prize for the winner?” you smile curiously.

He smiles back at you “Hmm I’ll leave this wish for later, now why don’t we go somewhere else?”

“Ah guys Riko will kill us if we don’t come to training today! So uh… I guess you can go together” Kagami say.

“What do you think?” Himuro looks at you.

“Oh… Ok then!” you smile a little at Himuro “Goodbye Kagami-kun, Kuroko-kun!” you wave at them.

“Bye (y/n)-chan!” they wave back as they run away.

“So where do you want to go?” Himuro asks you.

“Hmm? I don’t know… Why don’t you chose?” you say.

“Hm~ fine” he takes your hand “Let’s go then”

“O-Ok” you flinch and blush slightly feeling his warm, strong but gentle hand.

Himuro takes you to a hotel and you two go up the roof where all the beautiful city could be seen “What do you think?”
“Wow… It’s really beautiful!!” you smile the widest smile ever.

“You don’t imagine how beautiful your smile is” he hugs you from behind.

You whimper and start to get nervous so you try to brush it off changing the conversation “S-So… You didn’t tell us what you wanted as a prize…”

He stays silent and kisses your neck “My wish depends on you. I want you to be my girlfriend…”

“R-Really?” you flinch and blush.

“Heh you think I’m joking” he starts kissing your neck more passionately until he finds your sweet spot.

“Mmm~! O-Ok… stop it H-Himuro~…” you try not to moan while gripping his arms.

He pulls his head away from your neck with sadness in his eyes “I guess… you do like Kagami…”

“What?! No! That’s not true!” you turn to him still in his arms “I-I… said ok to your request…” you smile at him blushing sweetly.

“Wh-What?” he looks a bit lost “You m-mean that…”

“Yes!” you hug him by his neck tightly “I… I’ve always liked you since we were little… Kagami is only an important friend”

He slowly smiles and suddenly hugs you tighter “All this time I thought you liked Kagami” he chuckles “Why didn’t you tell me that you liked me before?”

You giggle and pull away to look at him “Why didn’t you tell me either?”

“I thought you liked Kagami” he laughs and starts tickling you “It’s just annoying that you would always smile at him”

You giggle and squirm around “S-Stop it Tatsuya!” you hug him tighter “Baaka! I smile at you too” you flick his forehead with your finger and peck his lips smiling sweetly making him blush.

“Now that’s the smile I always want to see on you” he brings you closer and kisses you.

---------------------------------------------------

Here it is the sweet handsome Himuro! Hope you liked it!

Like, comment and request if you want!! ^^

Thanks for your support!!!