Babysitting - Midorima x Reader

Your parents and Midorima's ones have been friends for a long time, so you knew each other for a long time too. However, you have never thought of him like a friend, since he doesn't talk to you so much.

Now you are watching a match of Shutoku and Midorima shoots another three pointer easily then looks at you. You wide your eyes seeing him look at you but then you receive a call and answer it.

Is Midorima's mom. She and Midorima's dad need to go out for a family emergency and, since your parents are working and they know Midorima is playing the game, they have called you to take care of Midorima's little sister until he comes back home.

So you end the call and run out the gym to Midorima's home. Midorima looks at you leave with sadness in his eyes.

You arrive his home panting for running and ring the bell.

A little green haired girl opens the door carefully and smiles at you "Hi!"

"Hi (sister's name)-chan!" you smile at her gently "Do you remember me?"

"Yeah! You're Shin-chan's girlfriend!" she lets you in and closes the door behind.

You wide your eyes and blush "Ah... Umm... N-Not exactly haha" you laugh awkwardly "So your parents have left already, right?"

"Yeah but why aren't you Shin-chan's girlfriend?" He seems to like you a lot" she says walking to the living room ahead of you.

"Wh-What?!" you blush more "Haha I-I don't think so... A-Anyway, I-I'm simply not his g-girlfriend haha" you feel really uncomfortable talking about that with her.

"Oh well, do you want to play?" she jumps in excitement.

You chuckle seeing her cheerful face "Yes of course! What do you want to play?"

"What about truth or dare?"

Your eyes widen "Aren't you too little to play that?" you chuckle.

"Why?" she looks at you confused.

You chuckle lightly "It's ok, let's play whatever you want" you smile at her and sit on the couch and pat the seat beside you to make her sit there.

She sits next to you and smiles "So~ truth or dare?"

"Umm... Let's do truth" you giggle.

"Do you like Shin-chan?" she chuckles.

You blush surprised "Ah... Y-Yeah of course... h-he is a nice boy and a g-good friend... I guess" you laugh nervously.

"No! I didn't mean that! Would you like if he was your boyfriend?"

You blush and wave your hands in front of you "I-I... It's not like... U-Um..."

"So you don't like me?" Midorima enters the living room.

You yelp making you stand up and turn to him "M-Midorima?!" you say blushing.

He places his bag on the floor and his lucky item on the table "Yeah?"

"U-Um... H-Hi... W-Welcome home..." you say averting your gaze from him and trying to avoid the first topic "S-So... since you are here, you don't need me a-anymore... I-I should g-go now..."

"N-No... stay, you haven't answered to (s/n) yet" he sits next to her.

You wide your eyes blushing "U-Um... B-But... I-I think the rules are th-that the ones who aren't playing c-can't hear the answers..."

"Then I'm playing too" he smiles to his sister "Right?"

She chuckles "Right!"

"W-Wait what?!"