I would never leave you alone - Kagami x Reader

You have run away from your house crying with no specific way and now you're walking through an unknown place crying with swollen eyes. Kagami sees you as he's taking a walk and taps your shoulder making you yelp and back away a lot startled.

"I'm sorry (y/n)!" he smiles at you.

"Oh... K-Kagami-kun..." you low your head and try to wipe your tears unnoticed "H-How are you?"

"I'm good, you?"

"I-I'm good... Sorry I have to go now, see you" you start to walk away with your head down.

"What's wron?" Kagami walks next to you trying to look at you face.

You yelp "I-It's nothing. I'm in a hurry so..." you say and start running again.

"Wait!" he grabs your jacket "You would tell me if something is wrong, right?"

You stop abruptly because of his grip "Yeah, o-of course, now I have to go... Please!" you say the last thing with a cracked voice and run again.

"Why would you lie to me? (y-y/n)...?" he looks worried at your figure running.

You don't turn to him and keep running while crying leaving him behind while you think 'I'm sorry Kagami-kun'. When the night arrived you are still on the outside, sitting in a swing in a small park on the dark with your head down and tears crashing on the floor.

"I can't return..." you mumble.

Kagami rushes through you looking really scared making you wide your eyes a bit seeing the scene "K-Kagami-kun?"

He turns to you and rushes to hug you tightly "God (y/n) don't scare me like that anymore" he buries your face on his chest.

You wide your eyes shocked then you low your head more on his chest and keep crying not pulling away from him.

"Why... What happened?" he asks worriedly.

"S-Sorry... Wh-What are you doing here?" you ask whispering not wanting to tell him what have happened.

"I'm worried about you" he kisses your forehead unnoticeably and blushes slightly.

You flinch and hug him back hesitantly "S-Sorry..." you keep crying.

"Tell me what's wrong, please? I can't leave you like this..."

You keep silent for a while then "I... I've run from home... I-I can't go there again..." you shiver and keep crying.

"What happened?" he tries to talk to you as calm as possible.

"I..." you grip his shirt "I can't stand seeing that abusive, disgusting man hurt my mother anymore... I-I've tried to help her... but she doesn't let me... and she keeps defending him over me... even... *sob* even when he hurts me too..." you bury your face on is chest "I can't return there!"

"You won't, I won't let you to" he gently strokes your back.

"Th-Thank you..." you grip his shirt.

"Do you want me to talk to that... 'man'" he asks looking at your eyes.

You wide your eyes with fear "No! N-No please Kagami-kun!" your tears start to stream down again thinking of what he could do to Kagami.

"Darling, if he hurts you I'll beat the fuck out of him" he says seriously.

"Kagami no!!" you grip his arms "No please!! Don't get near him!! Never!! Please... I don't want him to hurt you!!" you hug by his neck tightly.

"Ok. I won't, don't worry" he smiles "I wouldn't do anything you don't want me to do"

You bury your face in his neck "Thank you..." then kiss his cheek.

He blushes and wide his eyes.

You notices "What's wrong? Do you have a fever?" you ask worried and place your hand on his forehead.

"N-No" he chuckles "I don't"

"Oh... Ok" you remove your hand from him confused.

"I-It's just you making me blush I guess" he whispers.

You hear it and blush hiding your blush from him with your bangs then suddenly you shiver when a cold wind passes by.

"You're cold... Do you want to go to my apartment?" he places his jacket over your shoulder.

You blush feeling the warm jacket "Yeah... but I don't want to bother you..."

"Well I'm not letting you go home so you don't really have a choice" he laughs carefully.

"Thanks again..." you smile slightly covering yourself more with his jacket and smelling his scent from it.

He wraps his arm around you and leads you to his apartment.

You flinch at first from his touch but then relax and feel really comfortable while walking with him to his place.

"So uh... you can take my bed I'll sleep on the couch" he smiles as he opens the door for you.

"Oh... Ok thanks..." you say with a little glint of disappointment.

"Something's wrong?" he looks worried at your face.

"N-No! I'm fine" you smile at him and enter his apartment.

"Uh well ok then" he smiles and makes his bed for you and he goes to sleep on the couch "Good night (y/n)"

You can't contain yourself and grab the edge of his shirt before he goes away "K-Kagami-kun..."

"Yes?" he turns to you.

"I... I know this is weird but... C-Could you please sleep with m-me?" you ask hesitantly covering your flushed cheeks with the sheets.

Kagami smiles widely and nods "Of course" he gets in the bed and wraps his arms around your hips and shoulders gently, bringing you close to him.

You blush and cuddle closer to him burying your face in his chest "Thank you so muc Kagami-kun... I don't know what would have happened to me if you weren't there..." you whisper.

He blushes "I hope you would say that to me because I would never leave you alone. So if something happens promise me that you'll tell me"

You smile "I promise, but..." you look up at him blushing "Wh-Why do you take care of me so much?"

"I-I... because I love you" he hides his face in your neck.

You wide your eyes shocked and your hear start to race "I... I love you too..." you nuzzle your face in his neck too placing your hands on his chest gripping his shirt lightly which make your fingertips stroke his chest.

He blushes and bites his bottom lip as he feels your soft fingertips brushing through his skin.

"G-Good night... Taiga..." you whisper nervously and kiss his neck then close your eyes.

He smiles blushing slightly and kisses your forehead "Good night"

---------------------------------------
Here you have the strong and protective Kagami! Hope you liked it!! ^^

Like, comment and request please!

Thanks for your support! ^^