You deserve better - Reo Mibuchi

You were the new manager of Rakuzan basketball team. This was your second week and you weren't getting used to the scary Akashi and the loud Kotaro.

"A-Akashi-kun, I have the permissions you asked me for..." you handed him the permissions shaking a bit.

Akashi looked at the papers and then at you "Well, that's in time. I asked you to do this like seems ago!" he smirked with an annoyed smile.

You flinched and backed away from him "I-I'm so sorry Akashi-kun!" you bowed at him.

"Leave her alone for the love of God!" Reo appeared and hugged you from behind "She has her own life too and she is not your slave"

You whimpered at his touch "R-Reo-senpai! Don't worry... I-It's alright... Akashi-kun is right, I should have brought them before..."

"No (y/n), he's an idiot" he glared deadly at Akashi. Akashi pushed you away and hit Reo.

"Reo-senpai!" you runned to him "Oh God! Are you ok?" you asked him with tears on the edge of your eyes.

He patted your head "I'm ok but he's not for long!" he punches Akashi on the face.

You looked shocked at the scene "Reo-senpai!!!" you grabbed his arm trying to stop him.

Reo ignored you and they both kept fighting.

"Stop!!!" you yelled tears streaming down your cheeks seeing Reo hurt, then you grabbed his arm and you began to drag him to the infirmary.

He hugged you protectively "Why would you do that! He's a fuck*ng asshole with you!"

"May be... but you were getting hurt... for defending me..." you lowered your head tears escaping your eyes more.

He lifted your head up and smiled "Hey..." he wiped away your tears with his thumbs "I did it because I wanted to protect you. You didn't force me, right?" he sat you on a bench and kneeled in front of you.

You tried to smile at him still crying a little "I... I should be the one taking care of you now..." you took your handkerchief and wiped his blood from his bottom lip.

"Heh, I don't mind a beautiful lady taking care of me" he smiled.

You blushed and averted your gaze from him pulling back the handkerchief from him. He put his hand on yours and used your hand to keep wiping his blood.

"S-Senpai?" you looked back at him surprised and blushed at the feeling of his soft lips on your fingertips.

He smiled at you and stared at your eyes for a while then leaned closer to kiss you. You widened your eyes then closed them and melt into the sweet kiss.

"Don't you ever dare let any asshole make fun of you. You are the most wonderful and beautiful girl in this whole universe"

---------------------------------

Here is this handsome senpai! Haha Hope you liked it!! ^^

Like, comment and request if you want!